Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
When I bought my original tractor cab I was expecting it to be a little more ridged. I thought if I take this off and put it on season after season it will never last. So I took some measurements of the cab sitting on the tractor and decided to make a stand that would support it during the off season and also make it easier to store since it would be mobile. I had the wheels so it was fairly cheap to make. Maybe 30.00 dollars, and this is what I came up with and I must say it works very well.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
When I got my original tractor cab I thought it would be a lot more ridgid. I knew if I take this off and put it back on season after season it will never last so I took some measurements of the cab sitting on the tractor and this is what I came up with. I must say that it supports the cab very well and makes it very easy to store in the off season since I can move it around if needed. I had the wheels already so it was very inexpensive to make. Maybe 30.00 in all.

Attachments

Bonehead Club Lackey
Great idea! :bigthumb:

Registered
Looks good and provides a practical storage solution. I can't tell you how many for sale ads I have looked at over the years where in the pictures the cab was lying in a heap in the corner of a garage, barn, etc., which is always discouraging about it's overall condition.

Administrator
Threads merged and edited.

Jerry, please start only one thread per topic, make it very confusing having multiple threads in different forums on the same thing.

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
I Appolligize

Kennyd, sorry for the screw up but that was my first time trying to put something on this site and I had a hard time trying to figure out how to attach a photo to my post. I will try and not let it happen again. Thanks, Jerry

Administrator
Jerry Thurmes; :munch: I hate to say this but--------------------we need some pics to look at-ok. big jim:lol:
kennyd; I didn't see the 2nd post until it was too late, or wouldn't of posted! so now can I cancel my post, and how? thanks
Kennyd, sorry for the screw up but that was my first time trying to put something on this site and I had a hard time trying to figure out how to attach a photo to my post. I will try and not let it happen again. Thanks, Jerry
No worries guys, I took care of it:good2:

Registered
Mine has been sitting on its roof all summer in an unused corner of the garage but I think I would rather see it hanging from the ceiling a little less likely to be damaged

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Registered
Just curious, what model cab do you have?

have a 1025R and I am looking at relocating to Wisconsin and might need some cover during the winter.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts