:oops: :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
443 Posts
"Alex, I'd like to buy a vowel."

·
Premium Member
3,842 Posts
Wow... Its a shame how everything is stolen and copied so wildly and openly at this point. I'd hate to know what the instructions say for drilling holes and inserting bolts...

·
Registered
443 Posts
The weld in the ad photo doesn't look so great either, even after being obviously ground down.

·
Premium Member
4,971 Posts
It's pretty funny, I found the web page. Also mentions being galvanized, painted, and powder coated on the same page :ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
1,709 Posts
OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rob

·
Administrator
22,927 Posts
There is ONLY one original "Bolt-On Hook" with forged in the USA grabs, and we gottem' 😂

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
All I can say is WOW. Where's auto correct when you need it.

& yes I would only buy from the original, KBOH 👍 😎

·
Premium Member
3,842 Posts
All I can say is WOW. Where's auto correct when you need it.

& yes I would only buy from the original, KBOH 👍 😎
You guys know what's even better than the KBOH hooks? KBOH hi-Vis shirts with chest pocket! These can be used when you're not on your tractor!

I was grumpy today because both my KBOH shirts were in the washing machine at the same - I might be ordering some more cause I LOVE pocket shirts! They are like Crocs- Once you get them, you get them!

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
You guys know what's even better than the KBOH hooks? KBOH hi-Vis shirts with chest pocket! These can be used when you're not on your tractor!

I was grumpy today because both my KBOH shirts were in the washing machine at the same - I might be ordering some more cause I LOVE pocket shirts! They are like Crocs- Once you get them, you get them!
I've been meaning to get some of these. I do like pocket t-shirts. I would have to cut the sleeves off though. Not a fan of sleeves in summer time. There's a new marketing gig @Kennyd. 🤔🙂

·
Registered
796 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Reactions: Mackford13
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.