Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this online and wanted to share with the GTT community.....

Attachments

·
Registered
4,343 Posts
Hey, that ain't funny! Don't start giving some of the guys, one in particular, ideas.:lol:

·
Administrator
20,366 Posts
Hey, that ain't funny! Don't start giving some of the guys, one in particular, ideas.:lol:
You’re too slow. Years too slow..... Heck, that’s probably him in the cartoon.

·
Premium Member
4,757 Posts
I never realize what a farmers tan I have. A few years ago I went on a boat and when I saw the photos let me just say it was quite obvious I had a great one going.:laugh:

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
You’re too slow. Years too slow..... Heck, that’s probably him in the cartoon.
Found a picture of him without his sweatpants:lolol::lolol:

Screenshot_20190826-202529.png

·
Registered
39 Posts
Seen something similar bout 10 years ago

Lady nearby would ride the tractor nude, and hang her bikini top on the throttle lever. Wasn’t particularly well built so I’m not sure you’d ever notice except when near the road, she’d drape it around her neck over the lady parts. I passed the field several times before it caught my attention when she turned away from the road to go back out and I saw her take the top off.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Like a woman in shoe store...I want to see every pair:lol:

·
Premium Member
14,143 Posts
Lady nearby would ride the tractor nude, and hang her bikini top on the throttle lever. Wasn’t particularly well built so I’m not sure you’d ever notice except when near the road, she’d drape it around her neck over the lady parts. I passed the field several times before it caught my attention when she turned away from the road to go back out and I saw her take the top off.

Years ago I was working at a trailer court hooking up service to a new trailer along with gas , and water company. This young lady guessing college student came home , went inside her trailer across the street from us (home). A few minutes later she comes outside with a very small bikini and starts mowing here yard with a push mower. She made 8-10 passes in the front yard for all of us to see when she backed up against a rose bush.

Off came the top :laugh: and she takes off running into the trailer. :laugh: Never seen her outside the rest of the day.... :laugh: After 10-15 mins one of the workers went and shut the mower off for her.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
I saw this online and wanted to share with the GTT community.....
(Here he comes)
Looka dat, looka dat
(There he goes)
Looka dat, looka dat
(And he ain't wearin' no clothes) :lolol:

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts