Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2019 1025r
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
3 son in laws 2 son and 3 grandsons coming for 4 week end. Looking 4 tractor games BEFORE we pop first top. Have bucket and forks. Trying to decide some tractor games. All really competitive

·
Premium Member
9,227 Posts

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
The best Forklift drivers at my workplace can pick a dime up off the concrete with forks 😎

·
Premium Member
2,595 Posts

·
Premium Member
2020 1025R, 120R, 54D
3,987 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,227 Posts
If ever there was a pile of times I hears some so called talented forklift operator saying they can pickup a coin or another…. Pickup an egg and deposit it safely to the top of a traffic cone

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
4wd tractor donuts.

Reactions: BigJim55 and tj1

·
Premium Member
Early 2017 Vintage 1025R TLB (260/H120)
3,671 Posts
If ever there was a pile of times I hears some so called talented forklift operator saying they can pickup a coin or another…. Pickup an egg and deposit it safely to the top of a traffic cone
At dig this Vegas - I did this with a basketball and a Cat 315 excavator. Pick up off cone, spin around and put ball back on cone- no thumb. It was not easy (first time ever at the controls of a excavator and a small part of the justification for a BH - so much fun) considering the ball was tiny in the bucket. Sure I'd bet this is an easy task for most real operators, but I was proud of myself since it was done without the ball touching the ground and on the first and only attempt.

Edit: Yum, fried egg sammichs!

·
Premium Member
6,353 Posts
Target drop - Travel to target w/ ball in bucket, then drop ball on target.

Water carry - Red cup full of water in bucket. Once around the house without spilling, or teams filling buckets using the red cup technique.

Human canon ball - latch on to 5-6" tree and pull it down with the tractor using rope. Put least liked child on tree and cut rope

Cliff stop - Find a cliff and drive towards it with people in bucket. Last person to jump before bucket is over the cliff wins. If someone stays in the bucket then dump the bucket and see how long they can hang on.

Attachment change - Who can put an attachment on the 3pt, do some work, then put it back where it came from.

Kid drag - How many kids can you drag in 2 wheel drive??

Wife water - Fill the bucket full of water and dump it on your wife while she's sitting in a chair or at the picnic table.

Miller light for me, of Pabst Blue Ribbon, Schlitz. but no Rolling Rock crapola.
I'd like to drink beer with you some time!

·
Premium Member
7,193 Posts
I'd like to meet the guy who can pick up a dime with forks! What does he sharpen the tips?
You guys are going to put ideas into the posters head and dragging the kids, the human cannonball thing will no doubt get him in trouble! Never mind the wife water deal! Although it sounds like a total drinking fun day,,,, You better pass..
we used to have a few kids all climb a tree to the top and get the tree rocking until it laid over to the ground and all but one jump off,,, that was fun until the tree just couldn't stand up straight anymore.. we called it twiddly bending! But no one ever let go in the catapult position pulling 4 G's!
Stuff like the beer balance, ok that one is good unless you spill the beer and that's alcohol abuse. Punishable by fines. You come up with the fine.
Sorry I can't think of any tractor fun, guess I'm an old fart... The most fun I have with a tractor is when it starts and stays running! :ROFLMAO:
Have fun... Video's would be appreciated!

·
Premium Member
7,193 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,193 Posts
Wait,, I have some ideas;
If you have a heavy backhoe, take off the bucket and see who can go the farthest doing a wheelie, or just extend the hoe straight out the back for some weight transfer! I remember my first wheelie with a JD 310 backhoe,, learned real fast how to steer with the breaks! Lots of fun can be had doing wheelies uphill.
Got a banking? See who can go the farthest up the banking back end first before they chicken out.. This one could be dangerous so no drinking in this event.
got a bb gun or two? How about a biathlon? Only with tractors and not skis.
Tractor polo with a croquet set.
The infamous how many people can you fit into a bucket without spilling anyone at 6 feet high at 10 MPH is always a good one.
The blind folded original Jarts game on tractors is always a crowd pleaser. Not the newer plastic or rubber tip junk either.
enjoy.
Don't forget the seat belts!! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: BigJim55 and Kbar

·
Premium Member
7,193 Posts
Reactions: BigJim55 and Kbar

·
Registered
227 Posts
If you have 2 similar sized tractors, you might try tug of war.

Just don't do what these guys did:

·
Premium Member
2020 1025R, 120R, 54D
3,987 Posts

·
Registered
13,729 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,227 Posts

·
Premium Member
2020 1025R, 120R, 54D
3,987 Posts
I agree. He even had a spotter tell him when he was positioned correctly. Not impressed. Next
I don't need no stinkin' spotter! :cool:

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Expert mode. Use grapple to unclasp a bikini top. 😎

Reactions: stevenk and Kbar
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.