Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys and Girls,
I am a first time Grandma as of August 7th. It is also my daughter's first child. I bought a green onesy from TSC for my Granddaughter, Chloe, but I am looking for some RED outfits.

Now, show me your Kids or Grandkid's tractor outfits.
hugs, Brandi

Attachments

·
Administrator
17,263 Posts
Congrats Brandi! Thanks for sharing the news with us :thumbup1gif:

·
Administrator
20,351 Posts
Nice! Congrats on the addition to your family. :drinks:

·
Premium Member
10,057 Posts
Guys and Girls,
I am a first time Grandma as of August 7th. It is also my daughter's first child. I bought a green onesy from TSC for my Granddaughter, Chloe, but I am looking for some RED outfits.
There ya go! :thumbup1gif:

I have a child sized cowboy hat with an IH logo on the front that I picked up with a bunch of other stuff in an auction a while back. Tried to get one of the dogs to wear it, no luck yet.

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Probably not quite what you had in mind, but it's the best I can do. Those are JD socks that we use when we go for walks in the subzero mornings.

304.jpg

307.jpg

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Guys and Girls,

Now, show me your Kids or Grandkid's tractor outfits.
hugs, Brandi
A 29 year old grandmother:thumbup1gif: These mothers and grandmothers are getting younger all the time, while I am getting older:laugh:

Dave

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
Just precious, Brandi! And I look forward to her growing into another JD outfit!

I know you are very proud, and you should be! :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Congrats Brandi! Thanks for sharing the news with us :thumbup1gif:
Thanks Kenny. I do have a question. I haven't got any email updates about postings to this thread. I just subscribed to it. My question is.........When someone starts a thread, how come he or she is not automatically subscribed to it?
hugs, Brandi

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Guys and FG. I will post more outfits as we get Chloe to model them.
hugs, Brandi

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
There ya go! :thumbup1gif:

I have a child sized cowboy hat with an IH logo on the front that I picked up with a bunch of other stuff in an auction a while back. Tried to get one of the dogs to wear it, no luck yet.
56FordGuy,
I have some Christmas Raindeer antlers perfect for Booger, but I can't get him to wear them either.
hugs, Brandi

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Probably not quite what you had in mind, but it's the best I can do. Those are JD socks that we use when we go for walks in the subzero mornings.

Arlen,
Those are two cute little critters you have there. I love the JD socks on the ears.
hugs, Brandi

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
A 29 year old grandmother:thumbup1gif: These mothers and grandmothers are getting younger all the time, while I am getting older:laugh:

Dave
Dave,
What can I say.........I was wet behind the ears when my daughter was born.:tongue:
hugs, Brandi

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
Well, either tractor outfit is cute, bindian, but I still prefer it in GREEN :laugh:

·
Administrator
17,263 Posts
Thanks Kenny. I do have a question. I haven't got any email updates about postings to this thread. I just subscribed to it. My question is.........When someone starts a thread, how come he or she is not automatically subscribed to it?
hugs, Brandi
The default option is set for "No Subscription", you will have to go into your Settings (top right corner) and change the default. I can do it for you if you need help.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts