Sent from my Sprint HTC One

·
Super Moderator
5,111 Posts

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Hiya,

Ummmm, it's got newer style rear tires and a smushed in grill. Pretty much looks like a 1070 to me...

·
Registered
12,321 Posts
Well that didn't take long!

As far as I can tell, the 80 loader was only available with a pin on bucket arrangement. But the owner of this tractor bought it brand new, as it sits, unmodified.
artillian; it was what's the right word u engineering guy' s call them-uh oh yeah a photo-type. it probably escaped on a moonless night, before anybody found out, and just meander into the general population of deere's. ha

·
Premium Member
7,709 Posts
artillian; it was what's the right word u engineering guy' s call them-uh oh yeah a photo-type. it probably escaped on a moonless night, before anybody found out, and just meander into the general population of deere's. ha
Or end of production, we ran out of the correct parts, get it out the door anyway situation. Car makers do it all the time.

·
Registered
12,321 Posts
Or end of production, we ran out of the correct parts, get it out the door anyway situation. Car makers do it all the time.
zebrafive; are u in ur deere stand looking at GTT on ur phone waiting for the darkness to leave .-ha hope u get a bigen.lol

·
Super Moderator
8,050 Posts
I had an early 1070 w. an 80 loader. Bought it new in 1989 and it did have a pin-on front bucket. Maybe a running change made later-on in the production run. They were great machines.

·
Premium Member
7,709 Posts
zebrafive; are u in ur deere stand looking at GTT on ur phone waiting for the darkness to leave .-ha hope u get a bigen.lol
No still at home when I post that. The log in time did not drop an hour for DST. I don't know why :dunno: So it was 6:04 when I posted that.

I do NOT do GTT on my phone. No offense to those that do, just not for me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts