Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
Attended a small show about an hour from home today, 22 tractors with a nice mix of brands: Tractors 2018 037.jpg Tractors 2018 039.jpg

I just took Cubby, placed 2nd out of the 22, cuteness factor I guess! Tractors 2018 038.jpg

Registered
Good pictures, Lowell. Thanks. Also, good job on second place, although I think that Cub is a first place tractor.:thumbup1gif:

Bonehead Club Lackey
Great job on placing second! :bigthumb:

Is that a 560 in the 2nd pic, 3rd from left to right? That is my favorite Farmall tractor.

Registered
Great pictures once again. It's been 10 to 12 years since I've been to a tractor show. Your pictures are making me think its time to attend another one. Thanks for posting these.

Registered
We were at the JD 50 Years of Hydro show yesterday and today. There were a bunch of people there from our sister site WFM. Here's a few pics from there.

Attachments

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #8

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Little slow getting the pictures posted from last Saturday's pictures posted from Tracy, MO show featuring IH: I only took Cubby; Tractors 2018 053.JPG Tractors 2018 054.JPG Tractors 2018 055.JPG Tractors 2018 056.JPG Tractors 2018 059.JPG Tractors 2018 060.JPG

Next stop, Hamilton, MO this Friday & Saturday!

Chief Stick-picker-upper
Loaded up to head for Hamilton, MO in the morning, about 45 miles away:
The Cub sure is a sweet looking tractor. Of course, the PK ain't too shabby either. :bigthumb:

Old Pa-pa
Dang Lowell, ya been giving Cubby quite a workout lately, probably going to get a reputation as a IH enthusiast. :hide: :lol:

Good deal on that second place finish for Cubby! :good2:

Registered
Nice looking machines!! Do you have a schedule of where you will be the next few weekends? I finally have weekends free to attend such events.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Registered
I sure do enjoy seeing all the vintage. I've always had an attraction to tractors. I don't know why. Something I've never gotten to experience is a BIG tractor show out here on the West Coast of the states. Thanks for sharing all the pictures.

Premium Member
Warning - might be hard on the eyes. A lot of Orange

Went with Dad to the 70th Annual Threshermen's Reunion & 2018 Gathering of the Orange. A lot to see and got a picture of Dad with one of his favorites, well in reality the D19 and the D21 were both said to be his favorites depending on which we were by. Note the high boy D19 that must have been taller than the farmers shed. They had quite a few of the big oil burning tractors which roamed the grounds shaking them like old dinosaurs and smoking like dragons. Kind of intimidating when you are in a golf cart.:laugh: The show is just north of Pontiac, Illinois and runs through Monday. On the way back up I-39 still we still saw many more D21s being trailered down.

A lot of grammer talk lately so disregard that last sentence if saw should have been seen and if there should have been a ' in D21s. Possessive, tense and all of that. At any rate enjoy the photos which were taken the proper way but lately show up sideways when sent from my ipad. Hopefully they are better from the computer.

Biggest surprise. I grew up on these and the D19 surprises me every time I get on one how big it feels, the D21 how small.:dunno:

Enjoy the photos

Attachments

Premium Member
Is that wards as in Montgomery?

I still use an old Montgomery Wards rototiller. Beat the hell out me when I was young, still does today.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts