Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tractor Supply coupons are seen very little. I just happened on their site - right on their front page are 2 coupons to print for in-store purchases - $5 off $25 and $10 off $50. Good from now until Aug 2. Print them out now since who knows how long they will be on there.

For Life Out Here | Tractor Supply Co.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
"Includes Clearance " Nice find Stan!

·
Premium Member
7,692 Posts
Printed them both, thanks. It's been awhile since I have been there. Not sure what I will buy :dunno:

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
I tried to buy fence there a couple of weeks ago. They didn't have in stock so they were going to check on getting some. They called back two days after my internet order shipping LTL from Rural King had arrived. I'm glad I did not wait. I was told horse fence was out of season so there is not any available this time of year and manufacturers won't make it so they were unable to order.

Funny I have 4 rolls in my garage with production dates from 15 June.

Now I am trying to get a 4ft rotary mower same issue, out of stock and out of season. That's a 1,500 fence order and 1,000 for a cutter lost to not in season.

After all of that, thanks for the Cuopons. I buy all my dog food there so they will help. Luckily dog food always seems to be in season.

·
Registered
22,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I tried to buy fence there a couple of weeks ago. They didn't have in stock so they were going to check on getting some. They called back two days after my internet order shipping LTL from Rural King had arrived. I'm glad I did not wait. I was told horse fence was out of season so there is not any available this time of year and manufacturers won't make it so they were unable to order.

Funny I have 4 rolls in my garage with production dates from 15 June.

Now I am trying to get a 4ft rotary mower same issue, out of stock and out of season. That's a 1,500 fence order and 1,000 for a cutter lost to not in season.

After all of that, thanks for the Cuopons. I buy all my dog food there so they will help. Luckily dog food always seems to be in season.
Our Tractor Supply doesn't seem to stock a lot of items but I have nothing to compare it to. A new Rural King opened but is a 1.5 hour drive in the opposite direction than we go for our grocery runs. From what I see in their ads I get it is an amazing store. Going to have to take a road trip one of these days.

But for our Rural area I am glad to have a Tractor Supply. The people there are very nice. It is a mandatory stop each time we do a grocery run.

·
Premium Member
10,067 Posts
They just opened a TSC here, I had very high hopes originally. They've pretty much dashed them all. Prices are a good 15-20% higher than Murdochs across town, and close to 30% higher on some things. Under staffed and under stocked, I've now given up on them. If I need a small, quick something like fasteners I may go there but otherwise I drive to Murdochs or down to Bomgaars in Wellington. A 10 pack of sickle teeth is $16 at TSC, and $10 at Bomgaars. :banghead:

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
Murdochs' in Longmont is where I go mostly. There is a new TSC at I-25 and HYW 66 (near the JD dealer) and I've used them some. Their coupons tend to be restrictive and limited to specific things. I haven't compared prices 1-to-1 but prefer the better selection at Murdochs'. If I had a big item to buy I'd shop it, but normal day to day stuff, I don't.

·
Registered
22,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They just opened a TSC here, I had very high hopes originally. They've pretty much dashed them all. Prices are a good 15-20% higher than Murdochs across town, and close to 30% higher on some things. Under staffed and under stocked, I've now given up on them. If I need a small, quick something like fasteners I may go there but otherwise I drive to Murdochs or down to Bomgaars in Wellington. A 10 pack of sickle teeth is $16 at TSC, and $10 at Bomgaars. :banghead:
Murdochs' in Longmont is where I go mostly. There is a new TSC at I-25 and HYW 66 (near the JD dealer) and I've used them some. Their coupons tend to be restrictive and limited to specific things. I haven't compared prices 1-to-1 but prefer the better selection at Murdochs'. If I had a big item to buy I'd shop it, but normal day to day stuff, I don't.
You guys (and most folks) have it nice and have choices - not so around here. That is why 99% of the stuff I buy is over the interwebs.

·
Premium Member
4,872 Posts
Tractor Supply coupons are seen very little. I just happened on their site - right on their front page are 2 coupons to print for in-store purchases - $5 off $25 and $10 off $50. Good from now until Aug 2. Print them out now since who knows how long they will be on there.

For Life Out Here | Tractor Supply Co.
Thanks for that! Saved me $5 yesterday!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts