Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend purchased a Tractor Supply single shank subsoiler for his BX27 Kubota. He offered to let me use it if I would help him install it on his tractor. With his 3PT CAT 1 hitch all the way up, the hitch pins are only 27" from the ground, so the shank barely grazes the ground. My JD1023E hitch pin receivers on my draft arms are 28", which should be good enough. Does anyone know what the dimensions are on the Frontier PS10? I would feel better if I had 2" of clearance instead of just 1". By the way, the Tractor Supply subsoiler works great with the BX27. It cut smoothly and the tractor pulled it easily.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Subsoiler

I welded up metal brackets to lower the lower hitch pins and the upper 3pt connections on that exact subsoiler with my 1025. I posted pics somewhere on here with it mounted and with the 3 point raised. It works real nice on the hitch now.

·
Registered
130 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Heavy Hitch sells one that is adjustable. It's more of a ripper though as opposed to having a plow blade.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Heavy Hitch sells one that is adjustable. It's more of a ripper though as opposed to having a plow blade.
I just got one of these . I haven't used it yet, probably wont till late fall. Its a combo unit, has a plow blade that an be bolted on . Seems to be well made.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts