Green Tractor Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think a few of us listen to some kind of music when on our tractors mowing and such. I thought I would offer this here before seeking other avenues to sell this.

iPod Touch (6th Generation) 16gb in Space Grey -

https://www.apple.com/ipod-touch/

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1170761-REG/apple_mkh62ll_a_16gb_ipod_touch_space.html

I bought this new from B&H last December (2016). It has had hardly any use at all - only used the camera a few times. Battery has only been charged a half dozen times. It has had a Snugg rubberized case on it since new - never been dropped or mishandled. No scratches or marks on it whatsoever - it really is just like new.

It will be reset to factory settings - currently running IOS 11. I will be sure that all personal information will be wiped clean.

This unit does just about everything that an iPhone or iPad does - runs the same exact apps that I have on my iPad. The only difference is it doesn't make phone calls. It does however have a GPS for maps.

It will come with all the original packaging including accessories. Ear buds have never been used. So that is the original box, earbuds, and Lightning cable.

Selling for $125 including Priority Mail shipping to any US address. This is for sale to GTT members only - I will not sell it to someone who just joined to try to purchase it.

I will take some actual pics once I get it cleaned up and packaged.

apple_mkh62ll_a_16gb_ipod_touch_space_1436991630000_1170761.jpg

·
Registered
119 Posts
I use an old iPhone 4 for my tractor tunes!

I personally don’t do many activities around the house without some type of audio. Too bad the iPod is just an outdated device very little use for them now. But at 700+ for a new phone. I prefer a cheaper one in my pocket when bouncing around on the tractor.

Good luck with sale and sorry for the ramble

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.