Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Builder just finished up. Meet my 1025R's new home.

It's 30 feet deep and 24 feet wide. Garage door is sized high enough to not smack the ROPS bar on the door header. I had them use storage trusses as well so storage space a plenty. Still have to get power to it. Hopefully before October. Will have two outside lights, a few inside lights, a couple outlets for 110 and one for a welder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
12,606 Posts
Builder just finished up. Meet my 1025R's new home.

It's 30 feet deep and 24 feet wide. Garage door is sized high enough to not smack the ROPS bar on the door header. I had them use storage trusses as well so storage space a plenty. Still have to get power to it. Hopefully before October. Will have two outside lights, a few inside lights, a couple outlets for 110 and one for a welder.

I like it :good2:

·
Registered
11,769 Posts
:bigthumb: nice shed there cheesetrain. real nice. :good2:

·
Registered
335 Posts
That is super nice :bigbeer:

·
Corndog Hater
11,287 Posts
Really nice cheesetrain. Just think of all the other attachments and toys you could keep in there.:gizmo::lol::good2:

·
Premium Member
14,148 Posts
:bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb:

·
Registered
373 Posts
Power location

In my 24x40 pole-barn I placed one outlet in the middle of-the ceiling and have plugged in a 50 foot 12 gauge reel extension cord all most always I'm alone so by pulling cord out I can have an "outlet" any where I want one still learning where I want permeant outlets after 2 years

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
That is a nice bed for a tractor. I need one of those. Congratulations on the new building:thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Hope to start moving stuff into it yet this weekend. This is what is currently sitting in it. My 1025R's playmate for the weekend.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Going to back fill tomorrow and landscape around the sides. Have 9 hours left on the time I rented with the backhoe. Pulled both tractors into the garage tonight and my wife's first statement was "No, you can't have two tractors even though they fit in the garage."

1 - 18 of 18 Posts