Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm probably one of just a very few here that prefers an open station. To me there is just something about being in the open air and being outside. I feel like I'm trapped inside a bubble in the cab. Anyway, I have a 2008 John Deere 3520 cab tractor. Has mid pto with 72" mmm deck and rear hydraulics. I'll be keeping my new H165 loader and HD bucket. But I'll leave the mounts. Loaded turf tires. Has just under 1600 hrs.

I'm checking to see if anyone wants to trade an open station for my cab tractor. Has to be of equal value and options. 3520 or 3720. I have to have the mid pto. If no mmm deck I'll keep mine. If anyone is interested message me.

·
Premium Member
7,428 Posts
No cabs for me, I could not justify the cost. If someone ever made that offer with a 6X20 or higher series for my 6415, we'd be talking :greentractorride:

I am sure you will have NO trouble finding a trader :bigthumb:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
If it wasn't for that mid PTO requirement, I'd ask if you were interested in a 5 series. :munch:
I just couldn't lose the stability of the 4105, nor do I have the mid PTO.

that's quite a downgrade.
My thoughts exactly, however Blake has some nasty winter's now that he's in Wyoming and can definitely see the need. I'd like to have a cab for the AC.

·
Premium Member
10,047 Posts
that's quite a downgrade.
It's part of a long term plan. We need a tractor in the 120+ PTO HP range to run some equipment, and something smaller than a 5 series for pulling a roller, aerator, and cleaning corrals. I could get by with something smaller now because I can use the Ford 8210 to bring hay home, and a 3 series might be able to move round bales on the three point.

Either way, I don't have what iluvmy3520 is looking for.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts