Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long shot, but anyone have the R3 Radials on the 2025r and wish that they had gotten the R4's ? I bought a used 2018 2025r - It came with R4's filled with Rim Guard. I think I want to go with the R3 Radials (unballasted) Anyone interested in a trade? I live in southern Illinois.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Obviously I would be adding money to make the trade...

Alternatively anyone wanting to buy a set of r4 tires and JD rims? Rears are filled with Rim Guard. Rears are 12-16.5 fronts are 23x8.50-12

·
Premium Member
5,044 Posts
Have you asked your Dealer for a quote on rims and tires. Not PARTS talk to your salesman. I got a complete set of rims and R1’s for my 2038R. It took some time but it ended up being between 1300 and 1400 delivered to them.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Have you asked your Dealer for a quote on rims and tires. Not PARTS talk to your salesman. I got a complete set of rims and R1’s for my 2038R. It took some time but it ended up being between 1300 and 1400 delivered to them.

That is a good suggestion. I would have guessed it would have been a higher cost. Thank you.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'd like to get a set of Turfs for my 2018 2032R but my dealer quoted over $2000 for a complete set, you got a deal!
Who' your dealer maybe I can order from them?

·
Premium Member
5,044 Posts
I'd like to get a set of Turfs for my 2018 2032R but my dealer quoted over $2000 for a complete set, you got a deal!
Who' your dealer maybe I can order from them?
Freight would change all that. That is probably through parts. I had just bought mine so I talked to the salesman, I think for freight they sent them with a tractor shipment. It wasn’t easy for them but they did it. Could have been a favor as well.

·
Premium Member
12,936 Posts
Freight would change all that. That is probably through parts. I had just bought mine so I talked to the salesman, I think for freight they sent them with a tractor shipment. It wasn’t easy for them but they did it. Could have been a favor as well.
Apparently they knew who they were dealing with. :laugh:

·
Premium Member
12,936 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts