Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody traded 1026r for 1025r ? Wondering if there is much difference in HP, says 1 hp difference but wonder if actually be able to tell. Just traded my 1026 last friday had 390 hrs and wanted to go from 54 to 60 inch deck and add 3rd hydralic outlet for hydralic chute on snowblower.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Why didn't you just trade in you mower deck and get the 60" and add the rear hydraulic. Just a question. The two tractor are almost the same. It not like you are going the 2032 tractor.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like to update and with 0 % for 5 years why not. Had almost 400 hard working hours on 1026 r (built new lake cabin did all landscaping and dirt work, rock retaining walls, tilled and seeded 5 acres twice) Time you spend the money to add another hydralic valve and trade decks might as well update machine. No better feeling the fresh green paint in the shed :)

·
Registered
520 Posts
I like to update and with 0 % for 5 years why not. Had almost 400 hard working hours on 1026 r (built new lake cabin did all landscaping and dirt work, rock retaining walls, tilled and seeded 5 acres twice) Time you spend the money to add another hydralic valve and trade decks might as well update machine. No better feeling the fresh green paint in the shed :)
You're my hero. Congrats

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
OK.:greentractorride:

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Why didn't you just trade in you mower deck and get the 60" and add the rear hydraulic. Just a question. The two tractor are almost the same. It not like you are going the 2032 tractor.
He could have even add move than one rear outlet.

·
Administrator
17,280 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,114 Posts
Thanks Kenny just getting around to reading the last few days post.

Yep, traded from 1026r to 1025r, If anything seems better power than with the 1026r.
Just did the 50 hr service and hoping to make it till the New Year before doing oil change.
Things are slowing down so maybe I can go 6-8 mos before getting 100hrs. Just wondering why you're going from 54 to 60 " deck , I went the other way . My personal opinion ,,,if you live on a hill side you will not be happy with the 60" , unless you really enjoy adjusting the deck or getting longer shafts for your mower wheels if you like to mow at 3" or higher. Just my 2 cents

1 - 10 of 10 Posts