Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yep I traded my 2018 3033R for a New 2019 4052R Snow Cab version that comes with the New Nokia Tires. Loaded the rear tires and all chained up to tackle our Montana Mountain driveway. Already plowed a 15 inch snow fall last week and just woke up to a 5 inch snow fall this morning. But now its fun to plow, heated cab and a radio while holding a hot cup of coffee-Life is Good! IMG_3260.jpeg

·
Registered
12,618 Posts
Sounds nice, post up a pic if you get a chance.
:bigthumb: yes please do so^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^:munch:it looks real nice i think-i just love the cab on gator--heat-ac-radio--life is good too i agree.:lol:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yep I traded my 2018 3033R for a New 2019 4052R Snow Cab version that comes with the New Nokia Tires. Loaded the rear tires and all chained up to tackle our Montana Mountain driveway. Already plowed a 15 inch snow fall last week and just woke up to a 5 inch snow fall this morning. But now its fun to plow, heated cab and a radio while holding a hot cup of coffee-Life is Good! View attachment 711004
How do you like the blade? The front blade?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi DaveM47! Beautiful Tractor and Set Up! You're going to enjoy every moment you have in that seat. Maybe you can have wife deliver your meals to you while you're working (you call that working?!) in the Deere. Mine says she thinks I love my Deere as much as her. That has cost me flowers several times!

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Nice :bigthumb::congrats:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How do you like the blade? The front blade?
The Front blade works great for me, especially here in Montana where we see several feet of snow. The blade allows me to pile the snow very high when needed, it also allows me to push the snow over the edge of the mountain before the front end gets to close :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
The Front blade works great for me, especially here in Montana where we see several feet of snow. The blade allows me to pile the snow very high when needed, it also allows me to push the snow over the edge of the mountain before the front end gets to close :)
Thanks for the input. Just got a 4044r with the blade, cant wait to try it out.....

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
we dont get much snow here so i am less experienced........really surpized me to see a frount and rear blade....around here we usually use a front bucket on anything with a loader to pile snow up higher at the end of a long push....

how do you use them....one angled right...and one angled left ....i assume the rear can offset?

looks like a great tractor setup ...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts