Illustrates it quite well.

·
Premium Member
14,751 Posts
:bigthumb::bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
8,856 Posts
I'll bet most on this site know how to distribute loading on a trailer safely. Here's a neat little demo about the difference between right and not so right.

https://www.facebook.com/dunlaoghairemarina/videos/1471663689527395/
That does give me some ideas of what to do with the treadmill in our exercise room besides hang clothes hangers in the handlebars.........:lol:

Have to wonder how many people who wouldn't know this information would say "Well, if he hauled it with a truck model instead of a Mustang that wouldn't have happened."?:laugh::lol:

Having owned a trailer dealership and hitch sales and service center, it is downright scary the people who think "If it attaches, it will be just fine".......

I was at the equipment rental place in town the other day and A guy showed up to rent a 3032e with a FEL and a 3pt rear brush mower on a double axle equipment trailer and he thought he should be able to tow it home with a Ford Explorer. The tractor (as equipped) and trailer outweighed the tow vehicle by probably a ton and the guy was ticked they wouldn't let him "take it" home. He kept saying "It's only a few miles".......They offered to deliver it to his place for $85 and he thought that was unreasonable.:dunno:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Still won't let a Ford Explorer tow their trailers, even if the driver is a professional and has a CDL, but they'll let a mustang tow one all day long...Makes no sense

1 - 5 of 5 Posts