Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally pulled the trigger on a trailer.

Ended up going with the one listed on craigslist locally. It's two years old and he said only about 300 miles, like brand new. For those that were interested it does have 4 wheel brakes and Dexter axles. Pictures are coming tomorrow, been gloomy and rainy all day here in Michigan so it's not picture weather.

·
Premium Member
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And here's a picture, 2010 Sure-Trac 20' 14k lb.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
578 Posts
Good looking trailer!

Congrats!

:good2:

·
Registered
12,209 Posts
That trailer will look nice behind the Topkick hauling a muddy backhoe.:laugh:

·
Premium Member
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Excellent, now we have a way of getting the 110 up to Bay City.... :lol:
:laugh: I forgot to say, but I did stop by your place to see if they had any heavy duty trailers in stock. It was all the lighter stuff and I didn't want to bother them at the time so I didn't ever go in, thanks for the tip though! I had to pick it up in Midland, but I thought you had enough on your plate right now and you didn't want me to bother you!

Thanks for all the comments guys!

·
Premium Member
10,068 Posts
That's a good looking trailer! :thumbup1gif: I see it has D rings welded on at the front, are there any others? One of the best things I did to my trailer like that was to attach D rings between the fenders. There was no way to attach a strap/ chain there, and if I was hauling something short and heavy (like a pallet of steel) I wanted to put it right over the axles.

·
Premium Member
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's a good looking trailer! :thumbup1gif: I see it has D rings welded on at the front, are there any others? One of the best things I did to my trailer like that was to attach D rings between the fenders. There was no way to attach a strap/ chain there, and if I was hauling something short and heavy (like a pallet of steel) I wanted to put it right over the axles.
There's also a pair in the rear on the dovetail. I'm going to see how it loads and I'll consider adding a couple more if necessary, but I think it should do for now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts