Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need a quick answer. We are closing a deal today on a 1025r tbl and a frontier rc2048 rotary cutter. I'm having a custom trailer built to fit all of our needs. However I'm torn on the length. I'm getting 82"wide by 18' long 10KGVWR trailer. Will I be able to fit the TLB and rotary cutter on the at the same time or do I need to go longer?

·
Registered
618 Posts
Need a quick answer. We are closing a deal today on a 1025r tbl and a frontier rc2048 rotary cutter. I'm having a custom trailer built to fit all of our needs. However I'm torn on the length. I'm getting 82"wide by 18' long 10KGVWR trailer. Will I be able to fit the TLB and rotary cutter on the at the same time or do I need to go longer?
I regularly use a 16 foot trailer and it is fine with a 5' rotary cutter except if I have the H120 Loader hooked up then the rotary cutter hangs a lot. If you can go larger say 22 or 24 foot I would definetly do it. It will help you position your weight more efficiently and allow you to carry additional attachments ts if needed.

Eric Gildersleeve ~ KD7CAO
Krugerville, TX, USA
John Deere 1025r

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I regularly use a 16 foot trailer and it is fine with a 5' rotary cutter except if I have the H120 Loader hooked up then the rotary cutter hangs a lot. If you can go larger say 22 or 24 foot I would definetly do it. It will help you position your weight more efficiently and allow you to carry additional attachments ts if needed.

Eric Gildersleeve ~ KD7CAO
Krugerville, TX, USA
John Deere 1025r
Great thanks for the info. I will go a bit longer on the trailer. Its probably better on in the long run anyone. Thanks again!

·
Registered
523 Posts
I have a 7x18 trailer. I can get the 1025R, loader, backhoe, BB2048, and a RC2048 on at the same time. I have to put the Cutter on the front sideways, but all fit.

Reactions: Levi

·
Registered
40 Posts
This is off subject but how can I start my own post on here? I figured out how to reply to posts but not how to create my own. Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
20,852 Posts
This is off subject but how can I start my own post on here? I figured out how to reply to posts but not how to create my own. Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk you'll need to select a subforum in the forum list. Once you're in the correct forum, touch the upper right hand "three dots" menu. You'll see the option to start a new thread. :good2:

·
Registered
20 Posts
just joined today and reading thru the posts. heres a pic of a 1025r on a 18 ft 10k and fits nice and tows great too. 3hrs on the meter and all is good.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
just joined today and reading thru the posts. heres a pic of a 1025r on a 18 ft 10k and fits nice and tows great too. 3hrs on the meter and all is good.
Surveryor,

Congratulations on the new 1025R. ..and :gtfam:

You deserve your own thread in 'introductions'

1 - 10 of 10 Posts