Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
RIP Ben
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally upgraded to a trailer that can carry my tractor and implements to my property in one trip.

I had been using a bumper pull trailer that was 16' with a 2' dovetail, and stand up ramps. It was a 10K gvwr trailer and carried the tractor well, but it forced me to choose what attachment/implement to take each time I went to my property. My property is about 100 miles away, and it is not safe to leave anything there, so I wanted to find a larger trailer to be able to take everything I needed in one trip.
Old trailer
image.jpg

I decided on a 22' trailer with 16' tilt an 6' fixed. New trailer is 14K gvwr and has a better jack too. Now I don't have to choose what to leave behind or struggle with the stand up ramps. It is gravity tilt with a hydraulic cylinder to damp the movement. Just got it home and loaded up. Haven't towed it loaded yet, but will follow up with how that goes at a later date. May have to shuffle some things around to balance the axle and tongue weight.

image.jpg image.jpg

·
Premium Member
7,813 Posts
Is that a Load Trail brand? Looks similar to mine. Only mine is 18', 16' tilt, 2' fixed. They come in 18' to 24" in 2' increments. I wanted a 20', but none were in stock and they gave me a better deal to sell the 18' they had in stock. I also wanted a different color than black, but that's the only color they stocked. I have had mine since 2005

Reactions: rtgt

·
RIP Ben
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's a Delta brand, made in Newport, Arkansas.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Very nice trailer and equipment!
I also have a 22' tilt for the exact same reason-- hauling stuff to my property 125 miles away.

We recently moved to Ohio to be closer to family but sure miss Georgia!

Reactions: Imaybail

·
Registered
73 Posts
Nice tiltbed.. I so wanna get one. I hate the ramps.. Too much noise.. I have a 18' now.. Have been thinking about a 10k Al. one.. Dont think they make the Aluminium one in a tilt..Just trying to cut some weight.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts