Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rock

I'm ready to order a Transformer (w/ weight rack & iMatch compatablity) for my 1026R. A few final questions and I'll place my order:

- Which QH adapter bushings do I need for my JD iMatch QH?

- I see that the receiver hitch that bolts on the bottom and the rolling stand are shown only in black. Can I get those in JD Green? I'd like to keep all of the parts JD Green.

- Whats a typical shipping method? UPS/Fedex or freight?

- When I added items to my cart a message says to call a number if the shipping is too high. What is a good time to call?

- Any discounts for GTT members?

Thanks
Frank

·
Banned
61 Posts
here ya go

Glad to help out

Rock

I'm ready to order a Transformer (w/ weight rack & iMatch compatablity) for my 1026R. A few final questions and I'll place my order:

- Which QH adapter bushings do I need for my JD iMatch QH? Category One Bushings, (some do not use the top link bushing so Speeco the brand that we sell does not include it in their kit)

- I see that the receiver hitch that bolts on the bottom and the rolling stand are shown only in black. Can I get those in JD Green? I'd like to keep all of the parts JD Green. To you and all the other members here we will paint any accessories we sell JD Green on request.

- Whats a typical shipping method? UPS/Fedex or freight? UPS

- When I added items to my cart a message says to call a number if the shipping is too high. What is a good time to call? Like any US entrepreneur who will work 60-70 hours a week for himself so he does not have to put in the 9-5 forty hours for someone else you can call just about any day light hour.

- Any discounts for GTT members? We try to give our best price to everyone so I guess you all will have to settle for the Green paint offer.

I would like to thank all my good customers for the kind words expressed here on GTT:lol:

Rock

Thanks
Frank

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Rock, good info. Much appreciate the green paint and solid product. I will give you a call today on the shipping and then get the order in. Weather is getting too warm and I need to get ready for spring.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.