Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
17,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First, the :thumbup1gif:: Wow, they work great! Nice not having to worry if the hook will slip off the chain, great piece of mind and safety they offer.

Now the :thumbsdown:: I had to tow my truck home because it puked tranny fluid all over Main Street in Downtown Westminster in rush hour...While my daughter was driving it :banghead::mad:

truck-1.JPG truck-2.JPG

Looks like it's the front seal that's blown out.

·
Registered
20 Posts
After buying your bolt on hooks I'm sure anything you're selling is worth it. I love my bolt on hooks and am just waiting for a bit to buy a few of the twist-looks hooks!

·
Registered
11,286 Posts
It's a shame you're all way up there. I know a couple of guys that could get that seal swapped pretty quick. :laugh:
Watch for the big black box trailer coming to drop it off.

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
I want to see pics documenting all of the fun, I mean, work!

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Kenny, I'm really sorry for the breakdown. Does your daughter have her license or her permit? I am sure this was somewhat of a bad but good experience for the future. These are the thorns and thistles of life on this present world as I look at them.

I don't write this to take over your thread or redirect it but to sympathize with you. I'm in Sweden all week at the headquarters. things always seem to go wrong providentially while I'm gone. My youngest son who has his permit is driving with his mom to the doctors. This guy pulls right out in front of them and my son couldn't stop fast enough, doing about 35 MPH and T-bones him. Thankfully there was a cop right behind them I guess a couple cars back and there was also a person in the house right there and they gave testimony as well. It was not my sons fault. There was no one hurt, no deployment of airbags in our van, but the guys car was pretty bashed in and had to be towed. As a side note I don't think that the wrecker had any of your hooks. Thankfully my wife could drive my van home. We will see what kind of damage it has when I get home.

These types of things happen when you least expect it!

·
Administrator
17,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
She just turned 19 Rob so she has her license. She was by herself, when it happened but luckily I was only 15 minutes away. Hopefully your son is not traumatized by that accident!

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
She just turned 19 Rob so she has her license. She was by herself, when it happened but luckily I was only 15 minutes away. Hopefully your son is not traumatized by that accident!
The 2 policemen were really nice and told him to keep on driving and just watch out for crazy drivers. he seems to be doing alright. He's 17.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts