Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13,582 Posts
I’ll apologize for not reading everything, but anx748 k92 is not compatible in any way, and I’m not aware of anyone on a forum successfully making it work.

The rear gears you need are expensive, but I think most differential blowouts are repairable. They generally only happen with loaders where the owner didn’t install the double action relief valve.

Reactions: raco232

·
Registered
13,582 Posts
What about the 4WD won't work? Everything except for the charge pump and right axle and housing were replaced as one inclusive unit. Expensive gears or not, those were all included in the K92 I put in.
If you converted to 4wd it will work,but with 2wd there’s just a bunch of questions on adapting it, and managing the extra flow that I haven’t seen anyone tackle. A 50 or 100 hour update will be interesting to me. I’ve been here and other forums for a while. When talented members don’t do something there’s usually a reason.

Reactions: raco232
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.