Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well everything finally came in and they delivered it all this afternoon. :yahoo:Now the fun can start, getting to play with the new tractor and all the new attachments. Now I have to figure out how to change my profile picture and info. Jason

Attachments

·
Administrator
22,588 Posts
Congrats on the new tractor!

That's awesome Jason! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

·
Administrator
23,165 Posts
WOW cool stuff!:good2:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
46,290 Posts
NICE! Play time for sure.

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
Man,you ain't kidding about a truckload of goodies!!:thumbup1gif:

Congrats on your new machine!:)

Greg

·
Registered
16,256 Posts
That is a good looking load. I like to see truckloads of tractors and equipment.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys, Brian Iam anxious to try the blade out, my dealer said every one likes them and if I don't he will take it back and give me what I paid for it on something else. I quess Ill have to wait for some white stuff to find out and report back to you. Jason

·
Premium Member
9,065 Posts
Congratulations on doing your patriotic duty to help the country out of recession. Were any Hostess Twinkies or Ding Dongs included in the delivery?

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Congrats! I'm jealous! Do you still have the 2520 or did you trade it in?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sterling,
I traded the 2520 in, I had it for 3 years and lost $2000.00 from what I paid for it, You can't do that with a car :lol: Jason

·
Registered
4,963 Posts
Very cool, Christmas in November. Good Luck with your new toys! :yahoo:

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Sterling,
I traded the 2520 in, I had it for 3 years and lost $2000.00 from what I paid for it, You can't do that with a car :lol: Jason
SWEET! 2K isn't a bad loss at all. These green machines sure do keep their value. I got mine for 3K less than the guy paid for it and it was only a year old with 40 hours. Again, congrats on the new toy! :good2:

·
Premium Member
792 Posts
That really is a truck full! Have fun with it :good2:

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Jason,

Congratulations! I, like Brian would like to know how the blade works out when you get an opportunity to use it.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks guys, I to want to see how the blade works, The dealer said that I would be the first that didn't like it. and they have quite a few out at the local university and other places so will see and I'll report back. Jason

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
That's a happy sight to see there. File that under dreams that came true. I just got that same front blade, as have a few others. Once we get some snow we'll know what the're good for.

Pete

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.