Green Tractor Talk banner

1341 - 1360 of 1417 Posts

·
Administrator
20,669 Posts
Fellas, how low are we willing to drag this down to? There is a limit to how many times we'll ask and post reminders...

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
Pappa,

With all respect getting this thread shut down would not be a very good example for your parties members. They already know this move.
Shutting this thread down would probably be the smartest thing that the staff could do😂

·
Premium Member
1,607 Posts
Shutting this thread down would probably be the smartest thing that the staff could do😂
And if they shut it down we will start another because we are proud of the USA and thankful for our great President Trump !
So let's just not give them a reason to close it.

·
Premium Member
8,794 Posts
When Hillary failed to win in 2016, the assault on President Trump commenced by the left and it has not stopped for a second. First, there was the insistence that the election results weren't valid. Then it was that the electoral college had to be abolished, since it didn't favor the results desired by Democrats.

We have wasted YEARS and Billions, if not Trillions of dollars on one investigation after another from Comey to Mueller to Russian Collusion to you name it and every single action has been motivated by the sheer vindictiveness of losing the 2016 election. Narratives are started by the left and parroted by the media making accusations at every single level possible. Congress has been on an endless series of investigations which have consumed years of time which should have been dedicated to addressing the real problems of our nation.

Infrastructure has been neglected, Obama's administration laughed publicly how their "Shovel ready Jobs", well, weren't nearly as "shovel ready" as they said. Billions in tax payer money has been wasted on political vindictiveness and now TRILLIONS of dollars are being spent to support the extension of the Covid-19 narrative.

Truth is we can't afford to have anyone but President Trump guide America back from this Covid over reaction which has largely taken place at the state and local levels. It's best Joe stay in his basement and he can continue to talk to his monitor camera and those who might be interested in what he has to say, you know, his own thoughts and words, are welcome to subscribe to this "Blog".

This is a serious time in America's history. We are facing economic uncertainty unlike any we have seen in our lifetimes and possibly in our nations history. Following the 9/11/2001 attacks, the country was largely back in full operation within a week, including the air lines flying. We are now headed toward our 3rd month of "Stay at home". Daily, the damage being done to our nation is tremendous.

The simple truth is we now have 2 choices for Presidential candidates to lead America back to being the great global economic powerhouse which fuels much of the global economy. We have President Trump and Former V.P. and Senator Biden. These are the two choices. Of the two, only President Trump has proven the ability to economically stimulate our economy. If the ideal solution involved a tax and spend approach with layers of new laws and government, then Joe Biden would likely be the choice. But in search of an expanding U.S. economy, President Trump is the choice.

We need decisive leadership and we can't expect to have the government tax and spend us out of this massive hole we find ourselves. We only really have one choice for everyone's best interest and that is to re-elect President Trump.

And we can only imagine the next 4 years of false accusations and lies which will attempt to undermine President Trump's re-election. In the end, American's have a crucial decision to make. It's really sad that the Democrats only can offer Joe Biden as their best solution.

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
It's not sad really. The dems have done it to themselves.

People get what they want.

·
Registered
321 Posts
When Hillary failed to win in 2016, the assault on President Trump commenced by the left and it has not stopped for a second. First, there was the insistence that the election results weren't valid. Then it was that the electoral college had to be abolished, since it didn't favor the results desired by Democrats.

We have wasted YEARS and Billions, if not Trillions of dollars on one investigation after another from Comey to Mueller to Russian Collusion to you name it and every single action has been motivated by the sheer vindictiveness of losing the 2016 election. Narratives are started by the left and parroted by the media making accusations at every single level possible. Congress has been on an endless series of investigations which have consumed years of time which should have been dedicated to addressing the real problems of our nation.

Infrastructure has been neglected, Obama's administration laughed publicly how their "Shovel ready Jobs", well, weren't nearly as "shovel ready" as they said. Billions in tax payer money has been wasted on political vindictiveness and now TRILLIONS of dollars are being spent to support the extension of the Covid-19 narrative.

Truth is we can't afford to have anyone but President Trump guide America back from this Covid over reaction which has largely taken place at the state and local levels. It's best Joe stay in his basement and he can continue to talk to his monitor camera and those who might be interested in what he has to say, you know, his own thoughts and words, are welcome to subscribe to this "Blog".

This is a serious time in America's history. We are facing economic uncertainty unlike any we have seen in our lifetimes and possibly in our nations history. Following the 9/11/2001 attacks, the country was largely back in full operation within a week, including the air lines flying. We are now headed toward our 3rd month of "Stay at home". Daily, the damage being done to our nation is tremendous.

The simple truth is we now have 2 choices for Presidential candidates to lead America back to being the great global economic powerhouse which fuels much of the global economy. We have President Trump and Former V.P. and Senator Biden. These are the two choices. Of the two, only President Trump has proven the ability to economically stimulate our economy. If the ideal solution involved a tax and spend approach with layers of new laws and government, then Joe Biden would likely be the choice. But in search of an expanding U.S. economy, President Trump is the choice.

We need decisive leadership and we can't expect to have the government tax and spend us out of this massive hole we find ourselves. We only really have one choice for everyone's best interest and that is to re-elect President Trump.

And we can only imagine the next 4 years of false accusations and lies which will attempt to undermine President Trump's re-election. In the end, American's have a crucial decision to make. It's really sad that the Democrats only can offer Joe Biden as their best solution.
Is there any truth to this?

·
Premium Member
4,387 Posts
And whoever they are, they are only defending their staunch beliefs. And I see more than 2, more like many against one. My wife and I are totally opposites in this Trump and democrat thing, and if we went after each other we would not be married.. When she starts, I don't listen and that's how we get along, I don't ever start a conversation on politics.. So maybe the vicious opposition just stops here so we can have a political thread with no insults on both sides? Game? There is no reason for name calling, insulting, and just plain bashing the other guy. Just don't respond to it!
This is exactly what dirty politics is all about, dissention. Just look at what is actually going on in Washington,, it's really a shame and we are going no where because of it. Is this what we all want? It has to start somewhere.
At the legion there is a sign that states; You want to discuss politics go outside. There's a reason for that sign and it's a good one... lets be friends here.

·
Registered
388 Posts
It’s why I no longer comment on this subject. It’s not who I am and it’s not what I’m about. I can’t stand all the hate I see and it’s everywhere.

·
Premium Member
1,774 Posts
It’s why I no longer comment on this subject. It’s not who I am and it’s not what I’m about. I can’t stand all the hate I see and it’s everywhere.
Well Unfortunately since the begaining of Human History There has always Been Hate and there always will be hate of some Kind. It Human Nature! We all hate something . I hate career Politicians and it doesn't Matter what the Political affiliation is or there Country . There all bad News to me. I want One That serves one or two terms and Goes they way of the Dodo bird Those are the Politicians I Like I just don't want them In for 30 Plus years so I strongly dislike(Hate) them (y)

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
There will always be hate but we don’t all have to do it. It’s pure ignorance to hate and I strongly disapprove of the word itself. It does nothing but expose weakness, incite aggression and is just plain bad manners. Wether on the internet or not we should try to accept people for what they are made of instead of hating who they are. You can’t fix stupid, so why get mad at it? Same goes for people we don’t approve of. I disapprove of the way the economy is swindled by people with their own agendas and we are the ones who wind up paying for it in the end but I’m not going to get my feathers in a ruffle because there’s only one thing I can do and that is vote. The rest is a sit down and hold on scenario

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
T is taking a drug to ward off the virus that the experts say is possibly harmful to his heart and well being, Recommending injesting Clorox or other cleaners to possibly treat the virus, shining lights from the inside out to fight the virus? And ya'll think Biden is cray cray?
:ROFLMAO:

1341 - 1360 of 1417 Posts