Green Tractor Talk banner

1361 - 1380 of 1417 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,772 Posts
T is taking a drug to ward off the virus that the experts say is possibly harmful to his heart and well being, Recommending injesting Clorox or other cleaners to possibly treat the virus, shining lights from the inside out to fight the virus? And ya'll think Biden is cray cray?
:ROFLMAO:
You Can't tell When the Presidents Kidding about Injecting cleaning agents :rolleyes:
France has the Pickiest Approval for Drugs and they Say Hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine if Given when You first get symptoms seems to help

Both France and Turkey Have actually done Test with Live Human subjects with coronavirus using Hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine and if give when first diagnose the Patient recovery rate Is High While In the US the experts were Giving It to Patient's that were On deaths Door. Those are Probably the Experts your Hearing from

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
Recommending injesting Clorox or other cleaners to possibly treat the virus, shining lights from the inside out to fight the virus? And ya'll think Biden is cray cray?
He made no such recommendations. You're making things up that you know are false, or you're so delusional and full of hatred that you don't even know or care about the misinformation your spouting.

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
He made no such recommendations. You're making things up that you know are false, or you're so delusional and full of hatred that you don't even know or care about the misinformation your spouting.
P2P, Call me the spin doctor for I have my own spin on what I hear. It may differ from yours but it is a free country and my opinions are free.

·
Premium Member
1,772 Posts
He actually said wouldn't it Be nice if we could do something like that and it was several weeks ago and he was being his Usual sarcastic self (My Kind of Person) I love sarcasm with the Press make them put the foot In there mouth. As they can't pay attention to what he actually said and Just want to put there false spin on it as usual so the gullible won't even Look at the Press conference to see what the President actually said

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
Ya I saw the whole thing. At no time did he recommend people ingest disinfectant or UV lights.

P2P, Call me the spin doctor for I have my own spin on what I hear. It may differ from yours but it is a free country and my opinions are free.
So you knowingly post false information as if it is a fact, you know you're doing it, and you don't care. Great. Thanks for letting us know your stance on facts.

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
Ya I saw the whole thing. At no time did he recommend people ingest disinfectant or UV lights.

So you knowingly post false information as if it is a fact, you know you're doing it, and you don't care. Great. Thanks for letting us know your stance on facts.
Decipher my words anyway you wish, it doesn't matter to me what you think!

·
Premium Member
2,194 Posts

·
Premium Member
691 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,481 Posts

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Ahhhh, for now. The left wins, we all, including you will lose that right to your opinion too, unless of course it aligns with theirs 1000%

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
Have a good friend from here who moved to Michigan last year to be close to his grandkids. He lives on a river in south central Michigan that is subject to flooding. Since he got there the economy has tanked because of the virus which has hit there pretty hard. Now they have a 500 year flood event to deal with and on top of that the great one (as Dr. Maniphesto says) is threatening to cut any federal money to the state if they go thru with the vote by mail in the upcoming election. Today he will be visiting the Ford plant and will he be greeted with the chant of "four more years" or with the chant from the Redskins/ Dallas game of "lock him up"? Is this a good strategy to get re-elected?

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Have a good friend from here who moved to Michigan last year to be close to his grandkids. He lives on a river in south central Michigan that is subject to flooding. Since he got there the economy has tanked because of the virus which has hit there pretty hard. Now they have a 500 year flood event to deal with and on top of that the great one (as Dr. Maniphesto says) is threatening to cut any federal money to the state if they go thru with the vote by mail in the upcoming election. Today he will be visiting the Ford plant and will he be greeted with the chant of "four more years" or with the chant from the Redskins/ Dallas game of "lock him up"? Is this a good strategy to get re-elected?
You should be required to show up to vote, with valid ID, oh and the other big things, HAVE A PULSE AND A BRAIN! You cannot cheat your way to victory that way.

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
You should be required to show up to vote, with valid ID, oh and the other big things, HAVE A PULSE AND A BRAIN! You cannot cheat your way to victory that way.

Some voters are old and disabled, some don't have rides, and in my area there is no place to go to vote. We are too rural in the county's way of thinking so mail in ballot it is. Are you implying that I and others in these circumstances should not be allowed to vote?

·
Premium Member
1,607 Posts
Some voters are old and disabled, some don't have rides, and in my area there is no place to go to vote. We are too rural in the county's way of thinking so mail in ballot it is. Are you implying that I and others in these circumstances should not be allowed to vote?
Are you homebound?
You're implying that you never go to town. Is that correct?
Are you unable to acknowledge the fact that voting by mail increases voter fraud?
The vote is one of the most precious privileges we have. I respect that privilege too much to see it misused through fraud.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,399 Posts
Seems to me you have a problem with your township.

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
Seems to me you have a problem with your township.
It is 50 miles to the township headquarters and once you get there they will tell you "we mailed your absentee ballot to you" They don't have the money to fund a polling place for a few hundred people. In the 80's we used to vote at the grammar school where my daughter was the only student in her class but they shut it down for economic reasons. I don't mind voting by mail and like Tricky Dick said "I am not a crook". Maybe that wasn't the best example? Trump accused some states for having millions of votes involving voter fraud and investigations found 1 case? What are you guys so worried about anyway? I don't see an issue. You register with proper id, they send you a ballot, you vote.

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
When needed ok. But not millions because a party wants it that way. Called abuse.

·
Administrator
17,944 Posts
1361 - 1380 of 1417 Posts