Green Tractor Talk banner

1381 - 1400 of 1417 Posts

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
OMG. And this is who they want to be the leader of the free world.

·
Registered
2,697 Posts

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
Tank says "there is no improving on who we have now" View attachment 740057 !
Another disproven comparison fabricated by the media years ago. You of course are well aware that one had nothing to do with the other. Yet as usual, you continue to knowingly post false information day in and day out.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,404 Posts

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
Another disproven comparison fabricated by the media years ago. You of course are well aware that one had nothing to do with the other. Yet as usual, you continue to knowingly post false information day in and day out.
He cannot help it. He is taking his cues on "miscommunication" from his man "Sleepy Joe" and their pals "The Main Stream Media"!!!

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
So thankful to have a President stand up for churches!
That right there reassures us that he chose to lead our great country for the right reasons.
I wish I was as pious as this great man who stands up for churches and family values and who is seen here trying to lead these sinners down the path of righteousness and salvation.
tpm.png
tsd.jpg
tr6.jpg

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
I sure there are some trolls on here who would welcome that!
The only party that feel they can have the dead vote, supports Biden.. Just Sayin!!

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,194 Posts
Oh please let me get Pappa for secret Santa this year....I'm going to get these and wrap it in this. 😂

Screenshot_20200523-153007.png

Screenshot_20200523-153118.png

·
Registered
758 Posts
I'm just tired of voting 'Defense' ...
The two major parties, with lots of unsolicited help from the Russians, are determined to make us all literally hate each other. I wish the power-hungry party demagogues cared a bit more about what's good for our country -- and that includes reasonable compromise.

This emotions behind this 2016 graphic are probably even worse today. (Example: The number of times the political forum here has nearly been shut down.)

1381 - 1400 of 1417 Posts