Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting tired of waiting for the new Imatch to come out and would like opinions on the TSC Cat 1 Quick Hitch. Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
489 Posts
I am getting tired of waiting for the new Imatch to come out and would like opinions on the TSC Cat 1 Quick Hitch. Thank you in advance.
Cassidy,

The new Imatch is available now. Check with your dealer. Mine works great.

·
Registered
287 Posts
I picked up my new iMatch on July 2nd - My dealer got them in that day and had a waiting list of people who had them on order......

It is a great product and I am very happy with mine.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I checked with them last week and they stated they were still on back order and had no idea when they would come in. Unless they are being less than truthful.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Honestly, I looked at the TSC quick hitch, and other than color it looks to be about the same as the HF one. Even the online photos look alike. That said, I have had no problems with my HF quick hitch other than extending the top hook to get rid of the problem with implements rubbing the top frame and bolts. That seems to be the only problems anyone has had with them.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Honestly, I looked at the TSC quick hitch, and other than color it looks to be about the same as the HF one. Even the online photos look alike. That said, I have had no problems with my HF quick hitch other than extending the top hook to get rid of the problem with implements rubbing the top frame and bolts. That seems to be the only problems anyone has had with them.
Andy,

For someone like me who has zero welding ability and no welder, extending the top hook would be a HUGE problem.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Andy,

For someone like me who has zero welding ability and no welder, extending the top hook would be a HUGE problem.
Yup, I hear ya. In fact I was initially looking for a Deere iMatch but no place had any in stock back in May when I was looking for one. I posted about my search (no local JD dealers had any, no TSC locations, and I ended up driving to the next town's HF to get the one I did find). One point I am interested in is whether any non-Deere implements rub the adjustment bolts on the new Deere iMatch. I would hope Deere built it so none of their equipment rubs, and so far it seems no one has had the rubbing issue with it. I'll have to check one out at my dealer when they have one sitting around, but my guess is the hook is extended 1/2" or so to eliminate the problem. I'm sure the JD engineers knew what the issue was.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts