Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am in the market to get a boom pole. I found a TSC about 1 hour drive from me. like to give it a run over the weekend There are two kind of boom pole

CountyLine Boom Pole - For Life Out Here

CountyLine Heavy-Duty Boom Pole - For Life Out Here

Anyone has those? Are they iMatch or quick hitch compatible?

I don't believe 1025R could lift 2000 lb. Is there any reason I need to go with the "Heavy duty" one?

Any suggestion/feedback will be appreciated.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
I have the light duty boom pole. It does work on the I match.

The light duty pole would be fine for your 1025R.
Keep in mind that the 1000 & 2000 pound weight rating are for the hooking points towards the middle of the pole.
The weight rating for the hooks at the end of the pole are 500 & 1000 pounds.
Remember, you will need a lot of front ballast when using a boom pole on the back.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great!. That is what I need to know

Chris,

Thanks, That is what I need to know. In fact, I will use it in the front with H120 to reach some height.

I could switch Ballast box to front or back on the 1025R. It is close to 700 lb I think.

I have the light duty boom pole. It does work on the I match.

The light duty pole would be fine for your 1025R.
Keep in mind that the 1000 & 2000 pound weight rating are for the hooking points towards the middle of the pole.
The weight rating for the hooks at the end of the pole are 500 & 1000 pounds.
Remember, you will need a lot of front ballast when using a boom pole on the back.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
You are welcome.

I use my boom pole on the loader also. Like using it on the front better than the back.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It fits.

I am glad to report it fit. It could reach about 10 feet for me.

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
That looks just like my King Kutter boom pole. I have never tried to fit it to the iMatch as I just figured it would not fit and have not needed to use it since then. I will have to try it first chance I get. I also have a 3pt adapter for the loader and a HF quick hitch for it so I do not have to take off the iMatch on the rear. This way, attachments that fit the iMatch on the rear, also fit the quick hitch on the front.

Dave

1 - 7 of 7 Posts