Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have been using this combo for about a year now and finally got around to taking a few pics putting a canopy on my truck.

I lift it up a little higher than the bed rails and then back the truck in under the canopy to where its about 6" from its correct position (so I won't accidentally smack the cab), once its on the rails its pretty easy to slide it forward to its final position.

Have also used the boom pole for lifting trees and shrubs into/out of awkward spots a set of forks couldn't reach.

I thought I might use it for lifting scaffolding parts up to the second story while painting my house this summer but found its just as easy throw them up manually than to fart around with the tractor.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,285 Posts
I have the same boom pole and use it on the loader the same way but with the Artillian 3pt adapter. Works like a champ for hoisting trusses into place for building sheds. I have a couple of big (pallet sized) canvas bags that it works well for picking up and hauling things around in too.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the same boom pole and use it on the loader the same way but with the Artillian 3pt adapter. Works like a champ for hoisting trusses into place for building sheds. I have a couple of big (pallet sized) canvas bags that it works well for picking up and hauling things around in too.
Nice, where did you get the bags? Those would be real handy.

·
Registered
4,191 Posts
I also have the Titan 3pt adapter, but it is for SSQA as I have the skid steer adapters on my H180 loader. I used it this summer to allow me to use my 3pt bale spear on the loader.

Dave

·
Super Moderator
5,285 Posts
Nice, where did you get the bags? Those would be real handy.
A guy was giving them away on Craigslist. Watch your local Farm & Garden section on there ad people give them away or sell them cheap every now and then. The ones I got were what was used to deliver bulk feed grains to his farm.

Reactions: eric102

·
Super Moderator
5,285 Posts

·
Premium Member
744 Posts
That looks really handy. :good2:

Although I had to do a double take on the third picture, it looks like your tie off was going to take the house down! My tractor doesn't have the muscle to do THAT!:mocking:

·
Registered
4,439 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
They are handy. i couldnt find one with the JDQA so I built one. We use it all the time for lifting things up to the loft above the garage, and putting engineered trusses up, the uses are endless. Its on my X495 in the pictures, I used that when building it, but made if for the 3039R, and painted the end JD yellow so I wont hit my head on it....Again IMG_7569.JPG IMG_7627.JPG

1 - 9 of 9 Posts