Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We get lots of requests for meetups in the MD/PA area so we are excited about this.

Messick's has invited us to their open house for their new store in Mount Joy, PA location.

January 28th 2022. We'll be there "all day", with a special Q&A time at 1:30pm.

Outdoors With the Morgans, Stoney Ridge Farmer will also be there.

We need your support so that we don't get totally swallowed up in the "orange" :)

Let us know here if you can attend, or if you have questions.

Thanks,

Tim

Premium Member
I sure would like to come to it, only if I lived a little closer.
However I am pretty sure, that I might burst into flames if I walked on to an Orange tractor lot.
LOL :p馃榿馃榿

Registered
Too far for me, but y'all need to invite food vendors... think taco trucks, bbq trailers and cold beer!

Will there be any equipment demos? I'd see if Messick's can arrange for some competition. Like have some pallets and such to see which brand of tractor/FEL can lift more. Course then nobody would buy the orange ones after seeing that :LOL:

Registered
J.D 2038r
I would love to go but It's a 5 1/2 hr. drive each way . I'll have to see what the weather looks like for that day.

Registered
Stopped at Messick's for parts the other day--they're only 10 miles away. Was great to see you on their open house calendar of events, Tim!

Registered
2015 2025r 62mmm h130 af10f plow forks 62 disc ripper and a woods m5 Dixie mower
We get lots of requests for meetups in the MD/PA area so we are excited about this.

Messick's has invited us to their open house for their new store in Mount Joy, PA location.

January 28th 2022. We'll be there "all day", with a special Q&A time at 1:30pm.

Outdoors With the Morgans, Stoney Ridge Farmer will also be there.

We need your support so that we don't get totally swallowed up in the "orange" :)

Let us know here if you can attend, or if you have questions.

Thanks,

Tim
Whould love to but it鈥檚 my anniversary weekend so I don鈥檛 think the wife is going to be trilled to send it at a tractor dealer especially if it鈥檚 orange tractors although it鈥檚 a good way to get me not to buy anything lol maybe the farm show this year if I can convince my wife of that plan

Super Moderator
~400 miles each way for me so I'll probably pass. Had I known I could have rescheduled a recent trip to Harrisburg, PA which is nearby.

Registered
I would love to come but unfortunately it isn't going to work out. Hopefully I can meet you some other time when you're in south central Pennsylvania!

Registered
X320, 3720 W/ 300cx loader, 5'ford 917 flail, CL 6' box blade, 64 massy 165
I couldn't think of a better way to spend the day. You'll be about 2.5hrs away. I'd love to meet you both and maybe some of my other GTT friends. Unfortunately work just took us to DEFCON1. Self quarantine, no travel, Stay healthy, Exc, Exc.......馃槴 record high covid has come to town. Most schools just went back to remote.

Registered
We've driven past their old building on the way to Lancaster many times! Just assumed their new building was a giant new warehouse; there are lots of those going up in this area.
FYI, this notice gives it some added appeal :p... "FREE FOOD! - Pancake breakfasts, lunches and refreshments will be provided daily."
Links:
News article Lancaster Online
Messick's schedule page

Premium Member
So close but I can't come down. Chemo week. Wish we could!

Premium Member
So close but I can't come down. Chemo week. Wish we could come and meet you and the other members that are going.

Reactions: Dave in DE
1 - 19 of 19 Posts