Green Tractor Talk banner

Turf Tires and Wheels for a 3720

3K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Sharpie 
#1 ·
Hi everyone, just wondering if anybody has a set of turf tires and wheels for a 3x20 series tractor. We currently have a r-4's on it and want to be able to switch them for our new leaf blower.

Located about 30 minutes west of Albany NY.

Thanks

Adam

Reactions: mark02tj
#4 ·
I bought a set of new take offs for my 3520 from a tire dealer in the mid west. His name was Harry 601 906 8713. REAL nice person to deal with & tires came quickly and the price was good
I don’t think that’s a mid west phone number. It’s a central Mississippi phone number area code 601.

Search your required sizes in this eBay sellers store or contact him to see if he knows what you need. I am not affiliated with him but I bought my mounted Galaxy turfs for my 4310 from him for $500 pair shipped and found a set for another member's 955 for half that in his store. Great seller with low prices and fast shipping.

Diamond T Tires | eBay Stores
I think Diamond T Tires and Harry may be one and the same. Jackson MS tire dealer named H Thomas.

Reactions: BigJim55
#3 ·
Search your required sizes in this eBay sellers store or contact him to see if he knows what you need. I am not affiliated with him but I bought my mounted Galaxy turfs for my 4310 from him for $500 pair shipped and found a set for another member's 955 for half that in his store. Great seller with low prices and fast shipping.

Diamond T Tires | eBay Stores

Reactions: BigJim55
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.