Green Tractor Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 each 23 x 8.50 -12 formerly the front tires off of my 4100. Great shape and only used one season. Switched to Firestone Ags and I no longer have a use for them.

2 each 315x75D-15 formerly the rear tires off of my 4100. I don't know why anyone would want them, but they held air with out a problem just poor traction, I'd say they were original to the tractor... switched them out with Firestone Ags.

1 each 23 x 10.50 -12 was a new rear tire on my 322, still has the nubs. Replaced both rears with Firestone ags and kept this for reasons beyond me...

1 each 16 x 6.50 -8 was a new front tire on my 322, still has the nubs. Replaced both fronts with Vredestiens... kept this for reasons beyond me...

They are all Carlisle tires with the exception of the 315's

Thought I'd offer them up here to someone who could use them...and clear up some space.

UPS and Fed X pick up from my work at 15084.

IMG_1475.JPG IMG_1476.JPG IMG_1477.JPG

IMG_1481.JPG IMG_1482.JPG

IMG_1479.JPG IMG_1480.JPG

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm more curious to see what a 4100 with ags looks like. I'll bet it's pretty sweet!
It does, in my opinion. But it was more for the functionality of the piece of equipment.

I have been lackadaisical in my photographic responsibilities... please no beatings...:nunu:

I'll try to snap some pics tonight...

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It does, in my opinion. But it was more for the functionality of the piece of equipment.

I have been lackadaisical in my photographic responsibilities... please no beatings...:nunu:

I'll try to snap some pics tonight...

IMG_1494.JPG IMG_1495.JPG IMG_1496.JPG

I will post up in the Miller Tire Supporting Vendor Forum as well!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
2 each 23 x 8.50 -12 formerly the front tires off of my 4100. Great shape and only used one season. Switched to Firestone Ags and I no longer have a use for them. Spoken For!:good2:

2 each 315x75D-15 formerly the rear tires off of my 4100. I don't know why anyone would want them, but they held air with out a problem just poor traction, I'd say they were original to the tractor... switched them out with Firestone Ags. Spoken For!:good2:

1 each 23 x 10.50 -12 was a new rear tire on my 322, still has the nubs. Replaced both rears with Firestone ags and kept this for reasons beyond me...

1 each 16 x 6.50 -8 was a new front tire on my 322, still has the nubs. Replaced both fronts with Vredestiens... kept this for reasons beyond me...

They are all Carlisle tires with the exception of the 315's

Thought I'd offer them up here to someone who could use them...and clear up some space.

UPS and Fed X pick up from my work at 15084.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.