Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,449 Posts
We are doing Spaghetti, My wife is doing the Meat Sauce, I'm doing Italian Sausage, Daughter #1 is doing Meat Balls and Daughter #2 is doing Chicken Parmesan.
12 people to eating.

·
Administrator
17,973 Posts
We are doing Spaghetti, My wife is doing the Meat Sauce, I'm doing Italian Sausage, Daughter #1 is doing Meat Balls and Daughter #2 is doing Chicken Parmesan.
12 people to eating.
Did I tell you that I was 1/2 Italian?
yummy.png

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,449 Posts
We have never done an Italian Christmas dinner, looking forward to it. My mother normally does Christmas dinner but decided at 83 enough is enough so we're doin it.

·
Premium Member
3,564 Posts
WOW, Yours looks great! Mine went in at 9:45. I set it at 275 and I hope it to be done at 4pm. Its a 15 pounder and I was fearing the 4 hour thing to go from 40 - 140..... But I did not want to over do it either, so......

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,449 Posts
WOW, Yours looks great! Mine went in at 9:45. I set it at 275 and I hope it to be done at 4pm. Its a 15 pounder and I was fearing the 4 hour thing to go from 40 - 140..... But I did not want to over do it either, so......
That stall period drives me NUTS!

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
Conventional turkey supper today. A young bird cooked uncovered, breast down, in the new convection oven. Was the best roast turkey I ever had!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts