Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
17,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 4110 with the #380 plow, and my neighbors 2210 with the 47" snowblower. We had about 6" of snow this morning...and when he stopped to talk I got these pics.

Attachments

·
Administrator
17,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Brian...don't let the safety police know that we drilled the ROPS to mount them! I have more pictures of the light setup I will post later now that you reminded me:thumbup1gif:

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
I am jealous, I wish I had a Deere neighbor to share with. :cray: The machines look great. Thanks for the pix. :good2:

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
6Dog! Welcome to Green land! Looking forward to hearing about you and tractors. :good2::good2:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Nice pics Ken,

what differences in the 2 setups do you notice, as far
as blower vs blade, subcut vs cut?

does 1 work better in certain conditions than
the other?

·
Administrator
17,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice pics Ken,

what differences in the 2 setups do you notice, as far
as blower vs blade, subcut vs cut?

does 1 work better in certain conditions than
the other?
Thanks Dutch.

The blower has everything over the blade-but cost! That thing blows snow 30+ feet easily! OTOH the 380 blade I have is built like a tank-nothing like the cheesy 54" blade that JD offers.
Mine feels more like a tractor when you drive it, the 2210 sits lower, has small wheels, no split breaks, has uncomfortable seat, and needs a higher RPM to get work done.

·
Administrator
17,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice pictures!!... Yes, It's nice to have Deere neighbors!! :good2:

Does Joe live close to you ??... You did a great job on his plow!!

No snow here!

Thanks for sharing!
This is Howard, he is not on any forums-has no interest. Joe (the one I built the plow for) lives about 1/2 hour away...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Awesome pics Kenny!!

I agree that with this kind of snow the Plow wins out, but for deeper snows, the Blower would be the way to go for time savings. That is an awesome pair of deere to have in the neighborhood.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Very cool to see two Deeres in one location. Great pictures! :thumbup1gif: We got 4" of fresh powder last night so I got out my Yanmar this morning and started plowing for 2 hours. :D For tractors in my neighborhood, there are 1 or 2 Deeres, 4 Kubotas, and 2 or 3 yanmars (including mine). The sad part, i am the only one without a FEL, but i have 3-4x as many implements. :D

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts