Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK I know it's out of season but thought you might like to see my rendition of my umbrella brackets. The bracket Deere sells is a one size fits all and just didn't cut it. The idea was to make quick and simple to mount. I think I accomplished it. Made it of aluminum and powder coated it in ultra durable gloss black.

I like the umbrella because it is easy to mount and store say versus a cab or hard canopy.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,065 Posts
Looks good Randy. I used to have an umbrella on my rig, and it was better than nothing; but a gust of wind bent a bracket, which I can fix, and it wrecked the stays in the fabric. Since I have a canopy, I haven't bothered to repair it.

Reactions: Jimmy Walker

·
Registered
1 Posts
OK I know it's out of season but thought you might like to see my rendition of my umbrella brackets. The bracket Deere sells is a one size fits all and just didn't cut it. The idea was to make quick and simple to mount. I think I accomplished it. Made it of aluminum and powder coated it in ultra durable gloss black.

I like the umbrella because it is easy to mount and store say versus a cab or hard canopy.
Randy where did you get it?

·
Registered
182 Posts
This post is almost 11 years old.

·
Premium Member
12,775 Posts
Randy where did you get it?
ChuckJ, In his post, he says "The bracket Deere sells is a one size fits all and just didn't cut it. The idea was to make quick and simple to mount. I think I accomplished it. Made it of aluminum and powder coated it in ultra durable gloss black. "

He fabricated it in his shop at home. You can send him a "Conversation" if you would like more details and the system will email him, telling him he has a conversation. Then he can respond directly to you. Otherwise, its possible Randy might not see your message as the thread is over a decade old......

Welcome to GTT, by the way..........

Reactions: Jimmy Walker
1 - 5 of 5 Posts