Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One tool on my must have list WAS about a 60 gal, 3 point PTO sprayer (Boom or Boomless). I had seen one through TCS 2 years ago (about the date of the latest thread I could search up) for about $800. My bad I didnt bite! Now they dont seem to be available, are well into 4 digits through other suppliers, or everything else is 12V mini pump driven - which would be a strain on our 40A alternators and wont come near what a roller Pump system could do (one I built could develop 200 psi easily). What happened?? I cant believe the price of plastic went up THAT much! Or is it if they sell it we'll hurt ourselves so its a 'you'll shoot your eye out' liability??

Anyhoo, not here to whine (but I just did:laugh:). But I'm guessing some observant member knows where the treasures buried and I'm all ears...

·
Super Moderator
4,885 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,911 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
I snagged mine off Craigslist. Took a while but one finally turned up. I think the boom would add a lot of functionality option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Guys!!!
Mystery solved. I snagged the stock numbers. For some reason a search on TCS website last week and this weekend didn't return those results!!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks to the advice here I did get a 60gal Fimco roller pump sprayer for Andy. Only used about 10 times so far but am very pleased! Thanks all. didn't like the permanent attachment of the pump to the hoses so invested in Gator Lock connectors. Can mount pump on PTO, then tank on 3PH and connect. Polarizing the connectors avoids a cross-connect, and now the pump is pull-and-drain; hoses to the tank can be married to seal the system in storage.

·
Registered
121 Posts
What are the connectors you mentioned? That sounds like a great idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts