Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a hello. Found this site and amazed how much info can be found here. I had my 2210 for 10 years and just got new 1025r yesterday. Quite a nice tractor from what I can see. Thought about going to The Orange brand ( my Friends have) but I just couldn't go from reliable JD. 10 years of service and a good trade in value and I'm happy to stay green. Will be reading all advice form other 1025 owners !
Hap

·
Administrator
20,712 Posts
Welcome to GTT!

Wise choice! You'll work circles around them and be more comfortable doing it.:drinks:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,488 Posts
Welcome to GTT Hap.
Did you get any implements with the tractor?

·
Registered
313 Posts
Welcome! :greentractorride: I'm in the process of buying a 1025R FILB. Got some action pics to post?

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
:hi::wgtt:

Welcome from the top of Maine!

·
Registered
4,417 Posts
:wgtt:

Welcome from New York.

·
Premium Member
14,735 Posts
Welcome from West Virginia

·
Super Moderator
5,542 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Registered
588 Posts
Welcome from Michigan, nice choice in tractors, you will love it!

·
Registered
947 Posts
Congrats on the 1025R!

Welcome from WI...:drinks:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Welcome from the bottom of Maine.

I did the same as you. My 10 year old 2210 was great and decided to get a backhoe for it. When I walked into the dealership to purchase it, a new 1026 with BH was sitting there. Salesman said I could probably buy the new one for not much more. I laughed and said yeah sure. Still can't believe the trade he gave me. Was $6200 for BH on my 2210 or $9000 for a total new unit. Told him I only had the $6200(been saving for several years). Said he understood and was sure my new BH on the 2210 would be fine. He must be a good fisherman because as I was walking out the door, he set the hook by saying JD would lend me the rest at zero interest. All my friends have orange and none of them got what they paid for their machine when they traded.:usa Bonus, the new one was made here(mostly) unlike the old 2210. Enjoy!!!

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts