Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Several years ago I went into the local JD dealer when I was looking for a tractor. They were not very friendly or helpful so I bought as Kubota L3400. This year I decided to upgrade my zero turn and lawn tractor. I went back to the local JD dealer and this time the salesman was very friendly and helpful. I bought a JD Z525E 48" zero turn.Which I love and is a big upgrade over the old Troy Bilt 42". Now its time to upgrade my old Craftsman 42" lawn tractor. I wanted a 54" so I bought a D170 that I also really like. So now I'm a green guy.

·
Super Moderator
5,535 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Administrator
20,672 Posts
:wgtt:

·
Registered
12,288 Posts

·
Registered
1,933 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,042 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Registered
4,403 Posts

Welcome from New York.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new green equipment:thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
590 Posts
Welcome and glad to hear you don't hold a grudge. If you were like me, I would not step back on the dealers property.

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
Welcome from New York!

·
Premium Member
13,316 Posts
Several years ago I went into the local JD dealer when I was looking for a tractor. They were not very friendly or helpful so I bought as Kubota L3400. This year I decided to upgrade my zero turn and lawn tractor. I went back to the local JD dealer and this time the salesman was very friendly and helpful. I bought a JD Z525E 48" zero turn.Which I love and is a big upgrade over the old Troy Bilt 42". Now its time to upgrade my old Craftsman 42" lawn tractor. I wanted a 54" so I bought a D170 that I also really like. So now I'm a green guy.
Welcome from central New York

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
365 Posts
Welcome from Michigan. Welcome to the Green family.

isaac

·
Registered
527 Posts
gttgreen.gif

Welcome from Southern Maryland

1 - 20 of 20 Posts