Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a couple of announcements

1- We're adding UPS shipping as an option. They will appear in the website shopping cart as a choice soon. In the meantime, we'll just be shipping with them when it makes sense.

2- On another note, we're in the process of adding a hydraulic hose assembly station :yahoo:. This is mainly for creating new/custom diverter kits faster and with less cost, but we'll also be able to help anyone in need of hydraulic hoses. Long overdue!!:thumbup1gif:

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What line of hoses/ fittings are you going to carry?
Primarily the curved ones. :laugh:

This is just getting started, there's still a lot to get worked out and it's probably going to be some time before I can answer a lot of specific questions.

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That great to hear about the hoses Chris - it will be nice to be able to get custom hoses from one or our trusted vendors.
Let me be the first to say that it will likely be much easier to go to a local hydraulic shop for common replacement issues and things like that. But if someone calls up knowing what they need, we will be able to help.

·
Premium Member
7,702 Posts
I hope you will support ORFS hose fittings. That is my first choice when upgrading/replacing hose or fittings. Second choice is JIC.

·
Registered
22,666 Posts
Let me be the first to say that it will likely be much easier to go to a local hydraulic shop for common replacement issues and things like that. But if someone calls up knowing what they need, we will be able to help.
This was my point - no such thing as a hydraulic shop around here - or anything else for that matter.....

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I hope you will support ORFS hose fittings. That is my first choice when upgrading/replacing hose or fittings. Second choice is JIC.
No problem. We're already using them in addition to ORB, JIC, and NPT.

The question is how big. Most of our current needs are 1/4" & 3/8". We'll add larger as it becomes necessary....but something tells me Mr. Zebrafive already has an opinion about that. :laugh:

·
Premium Member
10,067 Posts
Primarily the curved ones. :laugh:

This is just getting started, there's still a lot to get worked out and it's probably going to be some time before I can answer a lot of specific questions.
I'm a big fan of Parker hoses. Just saying...:munch: :laugh:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts