Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined because having issues with me 2025r. 3 point won’t drop at all. Read all posts regarding the ROD knob and that is not the issue. All connections seem loose and no binding of draft arms. Is there a way to tell if it’s the rock shaft valve or the rate of drop valves?

·
Registered
12,300 Posts

·
Administrator
20,304 Posts
:wgtt:

I'm going to copy this thread into the MCUT forum where you'll get more views and responses to your issue.

I highly recommend you look into changing your username away from your email since its proudly displayed for the world (and spammers) to see. You can check to see if the new username you'd like is available by clicking on the member list in the upper green toolbar. Just let me know what you'd like it to be and I can change it for you. :good2:

Here's your new thread.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,757 Posts
Just joined because having issues with me 2025r. 3 point won’t drop at all. Read all posts regarding the ROD knob and that is not the issue. All connections seem loose and no binding of draft arms. Is there a way to tell if it’s the rock shaft valve or the rate of drop valves?
Welcome to GTT.
Where in Upstate NY are you located?

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Welcome from central Ohio :wgtt:

·
Registered
4,240 Posts

Welcome from a fellow New Yorker.

·
Super Moderator
5,463 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Registered
553 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
I got my first tractor, a 2032R, just in time for snow. The first time I tried to use it the front 3 point would go up but not down. Same with the rear 3 point with the BB. It took me a while with the OM but I learned about the Transport Lock control. I had bumped it while clearing the snow from inside the soft cab. High winds and dry snow left me a couple inches inside.

Worth a look anyway.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts