Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2210 Cut Hitch serial number M0QHTCH021440 and Am looking to see any one know what parts are required to mount this to my tractor with the PTO shaft etc.
I am looking for all the part numbers or kit that would get me hooked up to the tractor. This is the only part that I have other than the 47 inch snow blower.
If any one hs pictures and part numbers please help me.

Thanks Brian:greentractorride:

Attachments

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,200 Posts
Only thing I can tell you is what you have isn't a hitch, it's a quick hookup to the front of your 2210 for a blade or other equip. for the front of your 2210. I see that it says hitch but it goes on the front.

·
Premium Member
14,114 Posts
Only thing I can tell you is what you have isn't a hitch, it's a quick hookup to the front of your 2210 for a blade or other equip. for the front of your 2210. I see that it says hitch but it goes on the front.
Yes it goes on the front of a 2210 will not work on your 1023 or 1025 or 1026r, sorry ! been there done that ! 47 blower will work not the drive shaft !
So need drive shaft, attaching bracket , quick front hitch, plus bracket to attach quick hitch and mounting bracket on the front of frame. Sorry don't have the part #'s sure someone will chime in with correct info.

·
Administrator
17,280 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
This hitch came off a 2305 tractor and I have the upstop and pto but it does not fit the 1023E from all the reading I have done but John Deere sales has told me this part will fit if I get the upstop and pto for 1023E. I am looking to see if this is correct as I do not want to buy the wrong parts and find out it still will not work. Thanks Also the 47 inch blower will fit that I have and all of this was on a 2305

1 - 5 of 5 Posts