Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the opportunity to buy a used Artillian grapple & diverter that was originally installed on an H130. I have an H120 for my 1025R. I called Artillian and they said that the diverter itself is the same, but I would potentially need to use different hose lengths & connectors for my H120. I could call my Deere parts department and ask them, but since I've never seen the diverter before or what the hoses of interest would be, I don't want to call before I have a clue. :)

So I was wondering if anyone with experience with the Artillian diverter on either (or hopefully both) the H120 & H130 has any insights?

·
Premium Member
2,725 Posts
I had a Artillian dirvertor and the answer from them is correct. You may need longer or shorter hoses but that is a simple fix. The basic concept is the same tractor to tractor. Good Luck:good2:

·
Administrator
17,052 Posts
Deere parts department won't know what the h*** your taking about :laugh:. The connectors or Quick Disconnects are all the same, the hoses lengths should be pretty close

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Deere parts department won't know what the h*** your taking about :laugh:. The connectors or Quick Disconnects are all the same, the hoses lengths should be pretty close
As ususl Kenny is spot on, the H120 &130 are only slightly different sizes and the longer hoses will fit the smaller loader, though going the other way (small 120 to bigger 130) might not work out as well.

I’d dry fit the hoses roughly first to make sure, but I suspect that the extra length will only mean that your two QD’s will sit just past center (left of the operator) on your loader crossbar as opposed to nearer to the operators right side as the Artillian instructions show them.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great, that's sort of what I thought the answer might be, but you know what happens when you assume. Thanks for the information. What started as a search for local used Artillian frame & forks has also yielded a hydraulic monster. My wife will be so pleased. :)

Ken, also picking up a 260 backhoe this weekend so I'll be over to your site for some bolt-on steps.

·
Premium Member
1,620 Posts
The sizes of the connectors are really all that are different in most cases. Most use Male Tip couplers. There are different types of connectors that look similar (ball valve tip vs male tip vs flat face). My terminology might not be spot-on, but you can see the difference in the below links.
1/4" Male Tip Safeway S101-2 | Quick Coupler Male Tips | Hydraulic Quick Couplers | Hydraulics | www.surpluscenter.com
3/8" Male Tip Safeway S41-3 | Safeway | Brands | www.surpluscenter.com
agricultural hydraulic couplers flat - Google Search

Sincerely

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
The sizes of the connectors are really all that are different in most cases. Most use Male Tip couplers. There are different types of connectors that look similar (ball valve tip vs male tip vs flat face). My terminology might not be spot-on, but you can see the difference in the below links.
1/4" Male Tip Safeway S101-2 | Quick Coupler Male Tips | Hydraulic Quick Couplers | Hydraulics | www.surpluscenter.com
3/8" Male Tip Safeway S41-3 | Safeway | Brands | www.surpluscenter.com
agricultural hydraulic couplers flat - Google Search

Sincerely

While this may be true on a lot of different machines, Artillian (Chris) went to great lengths to match the fitting and couplers to the machines and provide a complete-ready to install and use kit and in the case of the Deere H120& 130 loaders the fittings are identical.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts