Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 1023e is used but new to me last yr.

I have been looking and reading on this forum for a while now. Love it and have things to contribute but seems I am unable to.

If I have issues how do I contact moderators?
Last yr I created an account but have since got rid of that email address that was used to create the account.
I have been trying to log/register in with the same user name and different address but can't for some reason.
I tried to edit password page (with this new account) wont work to change my address to the one I want...Says there is all ready an account with it.
Can a moderator contact me so I take care of these matters?

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,082 Posts
I reported your post. You should get some help shortly.

·
Super Moderator
7,911 Posts
The 1023e is used but new to me last yr.

I have been looking and reading on this forum for a while now. Love it and have things to contribute but seems I am unable to.

If I have issues how do I contact moderators?
Last yr I created an account but have since got rid of that email address that was used to create the account.
I have been trying to log/register in with the same user name and different address but can't for some reason.
I tried to edit password page (with this new account) wont work to change my address to the one I want...Says there is all ready an account with it.
Can a moderator contact me so I take care of these matters?
It appears that you've setup a new account and username. Why don't you PM me and let me know what you'd like to do.

I'd need your original username with previous email address. Your current email address and your preference to use your previous or current username.

That's about all I can think of and we'll do our best to sort things out.

BTW, :congrats::greentractorride::good2:

Welcome back!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
trying to figure things out. Changed signature and seeing if it worked.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts