Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going on three good years with this little gem, and I've finished most of the big projects. A smaller machine would now be much more useful for loader work in tight areas (all those new plantings are growing!) and clearing snow from paths where even a SCUT is too big to maneuver. There aren't a lot of options for a diesel machine that will take a snowblower and loader under four feet wide. I'm planning to look at Bobcat S70 skid loader or MT-52 mini-track, though both may be out of price range in new or clean used condition. Haven't seen a mini-skid with a narrow blower, though there must be something available.

Question is, what's my 1026R worth these days, with the 1025R around? 2011 version with original-style loader stand, 49" loader, ballast box, 47" snowblower; under 80 hours, always garaged. Not a lot of them for sale around here on Craig's List or the heavy-equipment sites, especially set up like this w/o mower.

Any suggestions welcome - if I make this switch, ought to do it before winter. Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
4,956 Posts
Just looking at what else is out there up for sale, I'd guess you'd be looking between at somewhere just north of $16K as described for a retail price.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
The trade in value should be around $11-13K. You are better off listing it on C-List or someplace similar. I'd probably ask $15K, especially if it is in real nice condition.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
I believe the value of my 2010 (bought in december) 2520 with backhoe is valued around 16-18000. The one series is a popular tractor though...so you may get close to 16000. I hope you do.:thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Bought my 1026R last year on Craigslist for 11500$. I watched the listing for 3 months before buying it. It came with a loader, 54" mower and ballast box. Machine had less than 100 hours on it. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
8,452 Posts
Bought my 1026R last year on Craigslist for 11500$. I watched the listing for 3 months before buying it. It came with a loader, 54" mower and ballast box. Machine had less than 100 hours on it. Hope this helps.
In my area, that would be described as "An exceptional deal"......Congrats....

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I might be interested if you want to sell off the implements separately. I could use a snow blower.
Thanks, Mohican. Seems to be a lot of interest in the blower - they are kind of pricey. But it's the main reason I have the tractor now, so would prefer to keep the package together. Feel free to PM, though, and if someone buys just the tractor/loader, I'll be in touch.

Hope everyone's ready for winter - last two nights have left frost, a harsh reminder when the days are still warm!

·
Registered
8,452 Posts
I just bought a 2012 1026r with FEL and backhoe, 76 hrs, mint condition. $14,500.
I noticed a listing in Tractor House recently for a tractor which matches your purchase and it was in your general area. Wonder if it was the same unit? Thats a real good deal. Congrats!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I actually bought this one out of Western Virginia. Trucked it up here. Its a great little machine for what I needed it for. Couldn't be happier.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts