Green Tractor Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All my 18v batteries are dead and gone. I am upgrading to 20v DeWalt cordless tools. So I am offering these for sale:

DC 390 circular saw $35

DW 056 1/4" hex drive impact $35

DW 059 1/2" drive impact $100

All are USED, not abused. All work. All are BARE tool only.

All are plus shipping based on your location.

I do not have any batteries or 18v chargers, my kids took the tools they wanted and all the 18v chargers.

I may have an 18v 1/2" drill at the farm :dunno: If interested LMK and I'll look for it.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Zebrafive

I have a plethora of other 18v tools batteries and chargers, as I’ve not made the swap to 20v.

I’d be interested in your impact and driver definitely, possibly the saw and the “other 1/2” drill.

I’ll ok and we can get more details-thanks.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
You know they make an adapter so the newer 20v batteries will work with the older 18v tools ? Rather than replace my older dewalt tools that’s what I did.
Shhhh QUIET!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,973 Posts
Zebrafive

I have a plethora of other 18v tools batteries and chargers, as I’ve not made the swap to 20v.

I’d be interested in your impact and driver definitely, possibly the saw and the “other 1/2” drill.

I’ll ok and we can get more details-thanks.
We might have a bidding war here........:laugh:

Z5 Let me know if something doesn't happen with balrog and count me in.........I'm serious.....just in case you wondered. :good2:

·
Premium Member
7,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ALL sold to balrog006

·
Premium Member
7,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We might have a bidding war here........:laugh:

Z5 Let me know if something doesn't happen with balrog and count me in.........I'm serious.....just in case you wondered. :good2:
All sold to balrog006 so no bidding war. If you had not already bought the grease gun, I would try and sell you a 20v 1/4" hex drive impact

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.