Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am just wondering if anybody knows if there is anyplace that sells used box scrapers? i have searched craigslist, machinefinder.com and other similar sites. they all seem to be in texas. after shipping i might as well buy a new one. so basically id be looking for it to be within a reasonable driving distance of massachusetts.

its just last ditch effort before i actually suck it up and pay the green dealer for one!

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Sometimes you have to be patient, not sure how long you've been looking though. And sometimes you can't always wait for the deal to come a long either. I have noticed that implements can run in streaks on Craig's List at least around here. Have you tried a want add there?

Oh, have you tried all the searches, I mean like, box blade and box scraper. I found that this yields entirely different results.

I also moved your thread to the Wanted section, thought it a little more appropreate.

·
Administrator
18,274 Posts
You can also check local tractor dealers, and not just the green ones...they often have used implements from trade ins they need to sell.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Do you guys have Tractor Supply Company stores up there? They tend to have decent prices on 3pt stuff, and even some great prices on stuff one in a while.

ETA: There seem to be a bunch of them up your way.... http://www.tractorsupply.com

Looks like a 5' box scraper from them is around $580.....

·
Registered
278 Posts
Have you checked out "Everything Attachments" website? They have good prices and offer free shipping within a certain range of North Carolina. Just an option you may want to check out if you can't find anything used.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,113 Posts
One of our fellow Deere talk members can help you out and you won't beat his shipping prices. Try this link http://www.sweettractors.com/

He has several options available under new equipment and may even have a used one. Give him a call or email, he'll help you.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks guys. what a wealth of knowledge we have here. im going to investigate these options. ill update when i decide.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts