Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Gang - New member here. I'm looking to put in an order for a 2320 in the near future. I've been to my dealer and talked over prices.

Right now, I'd like to utilize the 0% financing that ends 8/1. The only thing I'm concerned with would be the potential deals that will be coming in August. Do you guys have any insight on what Deere might have in store for next month special offers? Do they usually maintain the 0% financing? I know it's hard to predict the future, but it would be reassuring to know the 0% financing option would stay with the possibility for a better reward incentive if I wait.

Thanks Much

·
Administrator
21,040 Posts
Welcome to DT:lol:

I don't think anyone hear know what offer's will be offered in August-and if they did I am sure they could not say anyway. When JD had the big $2500 off on the 2520's some members where able to secure the deal for orders they had places a few weeks prior.

·
Registered
947 Posts
I agree with Ken...hard to predict. With that said and the current wait time on delivery on a 2520, I would be very very suprised to see any incentives on that particular model.

Doug

·
Premium Member
2,679 Posts
Take the 0% and don't look back. Keep in mind JD will require you to insure the tractor for the length of the pay back period and there's a "fee" of some kind to secure the 0%, although I don't remember exactly what but a small fee. . The insurance they offer is the best deal I could find. My farmowner insurance company, ALFA, couldn't touch it.

Good luck and enjoy.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
42,680 Posts
Take the 0% and don't look back. Keep in mind JD will require you to insure the tractor for the length of the pay back period and there's a "fee" of some kind to secure the 0%, although I don't remember exactly what but a small fee. . The insurance they offer is the best deal I could find. My farmowner insurance company, ALFA, couldn't touch it.

Good luck and enjoy.
X2, never look back. You will drive yourself nuts.

·
Registered
95 Posts
i have a 2320 and my neighbor just bought a kubota b2500. we put them side by side and while i might be a little impartial, there is really no comparison.

the deere is beefier and better built. when i talked to a guy who deals in used compact tractors he mentioned that the hydraulics on a deere where superior to the kubota. i cant confirm it but thats just what he said.

i did the 0% and when i ordered mine they did 1500 cash back. but that was because you couldnt order a 2305 or the 1 series yet so i agree with the others that the incentives are not likely to return.

id take the 0% and run too. good luck.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the insight guys, I'm setting up an appointment with the salesman for tomorrow evening to put my order in, can't wait!

·
Premium Member
2,679 Posts
i have a 2320 and my neighbor just bought a kubota b2500. we put them side by side and while i might be a little impartial, there is really no comparison.

the deere is beefier and better built. when i talked to a guy who deals in used compact tractors he mentioned that the hydraulics on a deere where superior to the kubota.
I did the same thing. I shopped all over North Alabama and went to every orange and green tractor dealer I could find. I choose the John Deere for the simple reason it was better built and I found a better price than the orange tractors. IMO, there is no comparison apples to apples.

·
Premium Member
6,698 Posts
Thanks for the insight guys, I'm setting up an appointment with the salesman for tomorrow evening to put my order in, can't wait!
Welcome to DT Garvdog! :good2:

You are chosing a very good machine. Be sure and keep us posted on your buying experience.

·
Registered
280 Posts
welcome to dt

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hey Gang - New member here. I'm looking to put in an order for a 2320 in the near future. I've been to my dealer and talked over prices.

Right now, I'd like to utilize the 0% financing that ends 8/1. The only thing I'm concerned with would be the potential deals that will be coming in August. Do you guys have any insight on what Deere might have in store for next month special offers? Do they usually maintain the 0% financing? I know it's hard to predict the future, but it would be reassuring to know the 0% financing option would stay with the possibility for a better reward incentive if I wait.

Thanks Much
Welcome. You will like your 2320. When shopping get the 200CX loader. The stock bucket is too small at 49 inch. Consider the 53 inch bucket and add the iMatch and ballast box to your order. Other attachments are up to your needs but these I would consider mandatory. If you give us more information on your property and tractor needs we can assist further with recommended options and attachments.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts