Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone approve dieselshadow's leave of absence? I don't even remember seeing a request from him.
I gotta say that is just downright rude. I'm tellin lreagan12 to take dieselshadow off his friend list.

·
Administrator
20,677 Posts
Without pay?!?!?!

Sent using Tapatalk.

·
Administrator
20,677 Posts
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348702098.973590.jpg

How am I going to afford this property I've been looking at? :cray:

Sent using Tapatalk.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Administrator
20,677 Posts
What do you mean? There's sand to be groomed, coconuts to be collected....

Sent using Tapatalk.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
I thought he was taking time off to come help get the rear wheels and axle loose on the model 70.:lol:

After giving it some thought, how about buying some land in Northern Montana instead? That way we could have a place to hang out at and play with the Grizzly bears and moose.

·
Premium Member
10,067 Posts
I thought he was taking time off to come help get the rear wheels and axle loose on the model 70.:lol:

After giving it some thought, how about buying some land in Northern Montana instead? That way we could have a place to hang out at and play with the Grizzly bears and moose.
Turn me loose, set me free...:bye:

Nice to see you're having a good time DS!

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Premium Member
7,702 Posts

·
Administrator
20,677 Posts

·
Registered
11,895 Posts
Did anyone approve dieselshadow's leave of absence? I don't even remember seeing a request from him.
I gotta say that is just downright rude. I'm tellin lreagan12 to take dieselshadow off his friend list.
Without pay maybe, but removal from lreagan12's friend list is way too severe.:laugh:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts