Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have an idea on what the used market value of a 48" 2017 X Series Drive-Over deck would be worth in the Midwest? Deck would have less than 100 hours on it and is in perfect working order. I am looking at an very nice, low hour used X series and trying to figure out the cost of upgrading the deck to a 60HC.

·
Premium Member
2,307 Posts
Well first of all the 48inch deck is not a drive over deck Now Deere did make it auto-connect for the 48inch deck But You still have to slide the deck in from the side then drive forward to connect
You subtract 10 to 15% off the new Price the deck. New Minus auto connect is $1,330 at MSRP if Trading Plan to Take 15% off the New Price Because the dealer will Probably use the Blue Book for Pricing (y)

Reactions: wh5208speed

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well first of all the 48inch deck is not a drive over deck Now Deere did make it auto-connect for the 48inch deck But You still have to slide the deck in from the side then drive forward to connect
You subtract 10 to 15% off the new Price the deck. New Minus auto connect is $1,330 at MSRP if Trading Plan to Take 15% off the New Price Because the dealer will Probably use the Blue Book for Pricing (y)
That interesting the driver-over deck part not being an option on a 48". The owner states that it is a 48" and the photo shows it is a drive over. Makes me wonder if it is a 54" deck and they are confused.

·
Premium Member
2,307 Posts
That interesting the driver-over deck part not being an option on a 48". The owner states that it is a 48" and the photo shows it is a drive over. Makes me wonder if it is a 54" deck and they are confused. View attachment 779178
I think he is confused about the deck size because that is bigger than a 48inch the 48inch does not stick out that far on the non discharge side Bet he has a 54inch deck (y)

Reactions: wh5208speed

·
Premium Member
2,307 Posts
You 48inch deck on the 425 looks Nothing like that deck show above except for color Look at Gauge wheel Placement

Here is a 54inch High capacity notice how the Gauge wheel arms are connected to the deck shown in top picture & His Picture

Now the Next Image is a 48A diagram for the X700 signature series Notice the Gauge wheel arms for the 48A deck which do not stick out like the 54 HC deck

Bottom Picture of a 48C deck On a X485 side view actually show How Far it sticks out the 48C and 48A

Wheel Tire Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Riding mower
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle Tire Automotive lighting
Product Font Rectangle Parallel Schematic
Tire Vehicle Wheel Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Reactions: cccoltsicehockey
1 - 7 of 7 Posts