Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
I like that. Wish we had one of them when I was growing up for picking rocks, sticks and other left-overs from clearing ground........ Back then it was us, cousins, friends and who ever did the pick'n:thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like that. Wish we had one of them when I was growing up for picking rocks, sticks and other left-overs from clearing ground........ Back then it was us, cousins, friends and who ever did the pick'n:thumbup1gif:
Myself and cousins picked up by hand and loaded on a 14 ft dump trailer. Backed up to a gully or sink hole and pulled the pin. We drove slow back to the field LOL. Ken Sweet

·
Registered
63 Posts
You were up-town... are trailer had no tilt, unloaded the same way the stuff was put on there..... First gear only behind the ol' SC case tractor too and from field:lol:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You were up-town... are trailer had no tilt, unloaded the same way the stuff was put on there..... First gear only behind the ol' SC case tractor too and from field:lol:
We used a VAC Case my Dad bought new in 1950 I think. $1200 for New tractor, 2 disc plow, 6 ft drag disc, 7 ft sickle mower. Ken Sweet

1 - 5 of 5 Posts